Prolog: Shot Down.

My partners name was Terezi Pyrope, she was a great hunter. Amazing friend too.

She was protective, smart, and quick. She was the perfect partner/friend... We were currently on a special case dealing with a group, or vampires.

Trezi found out who the leader was rather quickly while I found the location. We were a perfect team.

Terezi pulled up "terezi?.." She smiled softly and offered me a fist bump "to the best crime busting partners out there... We do this we'll be legends!" She cackled and I giggled "and to being the morals ever." She smiled and pressed on.

Terezi slammed on the breaks, and we ducked, gunshots were heard everywhere. It was an ambush, they knew we were coming!

Terezi squeezed my hand before grabbing her gun (me following her actions) and ran out of the car firing rapidly and ducking for cover as we circled behind the car to meet up "are you alright!?" I nodded and we both fired.

I stood quickly and fired rapidly, sure it would slow then down, but to kill these basterds you have to cut off there heads.

Terezi doing the same, but watching over my back side.

It was all so fast, one minute I'm shooting at the enemy and the next I'm lying on the floor next to a pool of teal blood, and the face of Terezi Pyrope in tears. She reached over as did I, we did the moral sign..

Before waking up in a hospital..