Next Hunt

I smiled, music softly flowed into the car and Jake seemed to be humming along "very clever." He said, glancing at me and smiling lightly "hey, an idiot could have done this. Any request?" He hummed softly "how about angel with a Shotgun by the cab?" I set down my news paper and picked up my phone, typing exactly that in, soft clicks sounding through the Bluetooth speaker I had bought.

     The song began to play and I set down my phone and picked the paper back up; Jake happily sung along, his accent was so cute.

    I smiled softly and looked down, scanning through the newspaper for a new hunt there wasn't much to go on, everything seemed pretty normal... wait, hold the phone what's this?

I paused the song and Jake glanced at me "What's wrong?" "I think I found a new case, it says here that 3 campers have gone missing  their tents where found but it looked like bear had gotten there, but news says there was no blood, bones or any trace of the campers." He frowned "I hope were not dealing with a black dog." He mumbled softly.

    I shrugged and gave him the location, he nodded softly and made a few turns to the correct route.

(Sorry for shortness.. future updates will be longer  promise)