Shes Not Demon Shes a W-

Gog I'm so nervous. Jake and I had found a hotel a day ago, and he had woke me up to tell me there was another death.

  I grabbed my fake FBI badge and followed close behind Jake.

  Some officers stopped us, asking why we were here, but we came up with some bullshit excuse.

I stared down at the body and blinked. His arms were gone, one of his eyes was carved out and the other was replaced with an eight ball.

  My hand slapped a hand over my mouth to keep myself from gagging and Jake remained  calm then crouched down to get a better look at the body, it was a male. Hardly recognizable.

Jake took pictures and I searched the body "what are you doing?" He asked.

"Looking for evid-" my eyes widen as I pulled out a hex bag and a knife.

Did this man... Do this to himself?...

I stood up straight and showed Jake the Jex bag "oh! BALLEX! I hate witches... Their so.. Dirty..." He said the last part quietly and sighed massaging his temple.

  I pulled out my lighter and burned the hex bag, the flame turning a light blue.

"Alright, let's start looking for evidence. I don't want to be here longer than we have to." I nodded and we both walked towards the car.

  I pulled out my laptop and began to research things about our victim, eliminating people who we questioned that had good alibis.

  "Hey? Um Jake I think I got something.." He pulled over in front of our room and hummed "what is it luv?" I cleared my throat and turned the laptop towards him "Vriska Serket went missing but reappeared a few days earlier before all these deaths starts to happen."

  He hummed softly "that's very suspicious.. Not bad.. Well she must know we're already here... We have to be extremely careful about this and keep a look out for hex bags."

  I nodded and exited the car "so when do we interrogate her?" He smiled softly "how about tomorrow? We can grab something to eat today do a bit of research and eliminate suspects, Then go after her tomorrow." I nodded and opened the door to our hotel.

Jake kicked off his boots and grabbed his laptop, then laid on the bed.

I sat on the side looking at mine, doing research over witches, the suspects, and the background of our victims.