Are you Human?

I moved away from (y/n) my eyes went wide, she forced herself up, but it was like she wasnt fully there... the way she moved, how she jolted herself up with her arms.. kinda like a rag doll, being controlled by some puppet master.

Her (e/c) had some sort of spark in it, they were paracticly glowing..

The woman backed up, after that, everything just went black.

Honestly, I don't what happened..

==time skip==

"Jake?" My eyes flew open, (y/n) was hovering over me, worry in her eyes she placed a hand on my cheek then hugged me "thank gog!" She pulled away quickly "sorry, but you were laying on the ground, cause she had hit you, then everything went fuzzy.."

She mummbled, she helped me up.

Was it all a dream? Was I just imagining things..? No... it all seemed so real... "where's the whitch?" I questioned, squinting at the female.

"I told you I can't remember..." she trailed off "but she was... dead outside, her body was torn to shreds." She sounded genuinely confused and worried.

"Do you think that-?" I held up a hand as a way to tell her to remain silent, I put a hand on my head and masaged it, it was hurting bad, and my vision had those dots in it. The dots you get when you stare into the sun for to long.

My eyes went wide when (y/n) grabbed my hand "Jake! Your bleeding!" She helped me up and quickly ushered me outside "there's a health pack in the car.. I'll burn the body then patch you up." I nodded, still pondering on whether what I saw was real..

My eyes closed for a bit and I rested on the door of the passengers side, I shook my head, opened the door climbing in. I honestly don't think it would be a good idea if I drove.

(Y/n) came back and got in the driver's side "are you ok?" I nodded. (Y/n) reached over and ajusted the poor excuse of a bandage I tried to use.

My eyes stared into hers, they were gorgeous. For their color I mean, they seemed to glow, I didn't want to look away.

"I'm fine.." (y/n) cleared her throat and moved away, turning her attention to the car. She turned it on backed up, then we pealed out.