Mrs. Hungover

I wake up to an empty bed and no snores coming from the floor. I open my eyes and immediatley regret it. I close them and groan in pain. my door opens and I hear someone snicker. "I'm so fucking hungover it hurts." I mumble.

"I brought you some medicine and water." Leahann whispers, setting something on my nightstand. "dad's already at the storage unit and he would like some help, even if you're only driving." I nod and hold out my hand.

"give me the meds and the water." she gives them to me and waits on my bed for them to kick in so I can properly talk. "alright, put extra medicine in your bag and my favorite water bottle, filled you sarcastic asshole, and meet me in the car."

"okay." she chimes and heads out. I grab my special hungover sweater and my shorts I wore last night. I pull some dark, black shades over my eyes and my black converse on my feet. Leah meets me by the truck we're taking. "they just went to see what they have to do before they come and pick this up, they really want you to drive." I nod.

"you should drive for a little bit while I drink some water." I toss her the keys and she nods eagarly, already starting the car by the time I get in. Andy texts me as we pull out of the driveway.

Andy: *image attachment* my outfit for the day. sunglasses, and boxers.

I stare at his bare torso in the picture, loving how beautiful it is. he's literally an angel, and I'm pretty sure I'm developing a crush on this creature. his boxers, of course, are batman.

Max: *image attachment* unlike some pop stars, some of us have to work while hungover.

Andy: does your sweater say 'hungover, I made last night my bitch'???

Max: yes, yes it does you fuck

Andy: :( y??

Max: are you a fuck??

Andy: ya

Max: because u can stay in your hotel while I have to clean out a storage locker.

it's ten minutes until I get a reply from him.

Andy: I sry

Max: 10 MINS LATE AND ALL U HAVE TO SAY IS 'I SRY'??? FUCKER

Andy: sry, im too hungover to care tbh. XD you have fun while I sleep.

Max: *image attachment* because they still haven't invented a middle finger emoji

Andy: XD im going to sleep. night.

Max: night Andrew.

Leah and I sit in silence for a little bit until I decide to put a little music on. I plug my phone into the USB and play some music quietly. I decide to tweet, letting the fans know that I'm hungover as hell.

MaxineWellsLS: I'M SO HUNGOVER

MaxineWellsLS: sry if I'm not all bubbly if I see you today like usual. NEVER GO TO A PARTY WITH @AndyBVB he's an ass

we make it to the storage area and find Mom and Dad looking at the unit, pointing and discussing who know what. Leahann and I get out and head over to them.

"what up?" I greet, sipping at my water.

"hey Mrs. Hungover." Mom greets. I roll my eyes, though she can't see. "so, you can just stay on the side until we do need your help."

"thanks." I mumble, sitting in the shade. I watch them get to work for awhile until another truck pulls up beside us. I glance up and see a familiar, dorkish smile. "well, hello Mr. Batman Boxers.

"hello, Mrs. Hungover." Andy greets. "how you holding up?"

"eh, my head's better I guess. still groggy." mom comes out with a box and smiles.

"hey Andy."

"hey Mrs. Wells." she rolls her eyes and puts the box in our truck. "you want me to help?" Andy asks. 

"if you wish too. I think we got it though." 

"Max, come help your family and me." Andy helps me up and we go inside the locker. 

nearly an hour and a half later, I come across a stack of cute pictures of me. "holy shit, I was so fucking emo." I laugh, seeing my scene cut hair, white on top and black on the bottom layer. Andy looks over my shoulder. 

"oh my God, that was your prom picture." I move the picture to the back of the stack and see a picture of Andy and I, me still in my prom outfit. "oh, hey. I remember this." 

"do enlighten me, the girl with amnesia." he laughs. 

"you didn't want to go to prom, so I asked you to go with me and we went as friends." his voice is strained at the end. "it was a fun night. my band played, we danced, all the emo girls were jelous. it was a fun night." 

"wish I could remember it." I mumble. before I can move the picture, Andy takes the stack. "hey." I whine. 

"what? I want to look at it more. you were so cute." I roll my eyes and go back to the box that was opened. "here, look through them." he hands them back. "they're all prom." 

"I'll look through them later. mom?" I look at all the VCR tapes in the box. she comes over and looks at the box. "what are those?" 

"oh my God, those are our home videos. we'll look at them later. put them in the back seat of Andy's truck." I carry them and the pictures out to Andy's truck. 

_____

I crash on the couch, curled into Andy by the end of the day. why we're always close, I have no idea but I can never fall asleep as well alone as I do when near Andy. he just has this arua that makes me want to be around him and.. kiss him? I don't know exactly what I want to do when I'm around him but I do know that I want to be as close to him as I do it as I can. a little snort comes from his mouth, making me wake up a little more. I stiffle a laugh. 

"shut up." Andy mumbles, pulling me closer and kisses the base of my neck. 

"that was cute." I giggle, intertwining his fingers with mine. we fall asleep close to each other and me feeling content with everything.