Warped Day 46

I wake up to Haley pulling me out of my tour bed. "come on kid, it's a new day of warped." she laughs as I kick at her lazily.

"I miss my bed."

"so do I, now lets go. I'll have your Monster waiting." I get out of bed and change into my light turquoise bandeau bra, some light blue short shorts and a batman snapback. "you look slutty today." Haley comments, handing me my Monster.

"well, it is 'slut shaming day' in my hometown so fuck it."

"oh yeah, it is." she sheds her plaid jacket. "okay, now I'm close enough to a slut to be shamed." I roll my eyes at her and drink my monster and eat my cheerios. "Kyle and Jack went out already."

"what time is it?"

"eight." I nod as I pull on my converse and we head out. "so, I heard you watched your family videos the other day."

"yeah, I did. so?"

"so, how many did you watch?"

"are you trying to imply that you know that Andy and I use to date?" she nods, trying to keep her shock in. "yeah, we watched all of them."

"all?"

"yeah, all the home videos."

"even the videos Andy made?" I stop her by putting an arm in front of her.

"what?"

"shit," she looks around for help that won't come. "I shouldn't've told you. um. ask your parents?" I roll my eyes and let her go.

"fine, whatever. don't tell me."

"I would, but I'm not the one who's suppose to tell you." she looks over my shoulder and points. "he is." I look behind me and see Andy trying to sneak up on us. Haley books it off before I can talk to her more. Andy comes up and slings an arm around me.

"what was that?"

"oh, just gossip." he looks excited, ready for the spill.

"don't leave me hanging, tell me."

"well, I heard from Haley who heard from Jack, who heard from Simone, who heard from Tony, who heard from Vic, who heard from CC, who appearently heard from you, that you made me videos while I had amnesia." his face goes white, as if he's suddenly a ghost. "so, did you? I won't kill you or anything, I'd just like to know." he nods, fishing in his back pockets for something.

"watch when you're ready." he mumbles, taking my hand and putting a flash drive in it. "we had a specialist convert them over to electronic so I, you, so you could watch them on the road if you wanted. just, watch them all before you assume anything, okay?" I nod as I stare at the device that may hold the key to my memory loss. "should I stay or.." he points away from me.

"stay, I haven't started these yet so I still like you." he laughs nervously and scratches the back of his neck. "so, what's in these?"

"just some video diary's I made for you while we, um, you know." he shrugs, knowing I know.

"while we dated?" he nods sheepishly. "one question." he looks at me, waiting for me to tell him. "why did we start dating and why did you keep it a secret?" another thought pops in my head. "and why did you lie?" he blushes slightly and leans against the bus we're by.

"well, I didn't want you to know about us meeting and kissing right away because that would be awkward, I'm practically a stranger. and I lied because I didn't want you to be forced into a relationship out of pity and we were already planning on breaking up because your band had to stay in Misssouri while mine went everywhere your's wanted to." I look up at him, around to clear the area and kiss him quickly; on the lips. I couldn't help myself, he was so sweet and he's only this way around me. "what..?"