4 Busy Day

Tips:

(F/C)= Favorite colour

(Y/N)= Name

(E/C)= Eye colour

(H/C)= Hair colour

(S/T)= Skin tone

You slowly awoke to the smell of pancakes that morning.

At the scent, you groggily sat up in your cozy bed, mouth just watering for some of the pancakes. You could smell the sweet scent of the maple syrup mixed with the warm smell of the pancakes together and a little bit of butter. It was heavenly.

You just now realized how hungry you were. You didn't even get to eat dinner yesterday, so you're starving.

You shot out of bed and put your pants back on, then calmly walked out of your room.

You didn't need to charge into the kitchen without any pants on. Plus, you didn't even know your way around the house yet. With your luck you would probably walk into someone's bedroom at the wrong time.

You went down the short hallway and into the living room, no one was in there.

You walked across the living room and followed the smell of the pancakes. You looked up the stairs, where you figure out the dining room was located when you first came in.

You slowly walked up the stairs and gently pushed open the door. The smell of the pancakes immediately rushed into your face and surrounded your body in the sweet smelling atmosphere.

You walked in a little more and saw Finland cooking more pancakes while humming a sweet little tune. Sweden reading a newspaper at the table, while sipping some coffee, sitting next to Denmark. Denmark talking loudly at the end of the table while laughing. Norway sending him glares while saying "You're loud." or trying to get Iceland to call him 'big brother', while sitting on the right side of the table, next to Denmark. And poor Iceland looking like he was rethinking all of his life decisions that lead him here, on the other end of the table.

There were two open spots, one beside Sweden and the other beside Norway. Iceland was at the end, so either way you'll be next to him.

You didn't want to just sit yourself down because you didn't know who Finland sat beside, although your pretty sure he would sit next to Sweden, but hey, better safe than sorry.

Denmark was the first to take notice to your presence beside the doorway. He smiled like he always did and invited you over.

"Hey (Y/N)! What are doing over there? Come sit with us!" You gave a smile back and walked over to the table.

Everyone now had their attention on you as you made your way over to them. You felt awkward because you felt like you slept in too late and you still didn't know where to sit. Lucky for you Denmark noticed.

"You can sit between Norge and Ice. They won't mind." He still had his carefree smile on his face as you sat down.

You gave Norway and Iceland a smile to acknowledge them while Finland started to talk.

"(Y/N)! I'm glad your up! I made pancakes for when you woke up. Last night I realized that you probably didn't eat so I wanted to make it up for you. I'm sorry if you don't like pancakes, I didn't know what you liked." You smiled at his kind effort.

"Thank you Finland! I love pancakes so you don't have to worry." You noticed his smile went even wider.

"Great! Now we can all dig in!" Denmark shouted.