9 Meetings and Greeting!

Tips:

(E/C)= Eye colour

(F/C)= Favorite colour

(Y/N)= Name

(H/C)= Hair colour

(S/T)= Skin tone

Everyone turned to look at you and Denmark. 'Oh boy. You two were going to get it.'

Finland had a deadly aurora surrounding him, and everyone else was staring you both down. You and Denmark, on the other hand, were praying that they didn't hurt you. You both were terrified with your lives, right now. 'Good thing we didn't hide the coffee. That would of been a one-way ticket to death.'

Finland smiled with a 'I'm know it was you' smile.

"So, care to explain guys?" Finland said with his aurora growing more deadly. Denmark had a panicked look on his face and you tried not to look so guilty as everyone was staring you down.

"What makes you think we did it?!" Denmark tried to reason.

"Because we know you did it." Norway stated plainly. Denmark grew even more panicked.

"Why would we do such a thing? I'm quite hurt that you all think so." He said, trying to act innocent. He still wasn't fooling anyone.

"You always do stuff like this." Sweden said. Everyone nodded in agreement. He gave you a 'we've been caught' look. You answered back with a 'were screwed' look.

As you both were having a conversation with facial expressions everyone gave off a very irritated look.

"Are you ready to explain, yet?" Finland said. You and Denmark gave each other one last look.

"Yes. It was me. I dragged (Y/N) into it." Denmark said. You gave a shocked look. 'That's not how it was. I wanted to do it! I even gave the ideas! Why did he lie?'

He gave a 'go with it' look.

Wow. You felt guilty.

He continued. "Yep. (Y/N) was trying to tell me that pranking you guys wasn't a good idea but I still did it. I made the fake picture of Ikea burning down and set out the mackerel for Iceland and Norway to fight over. It was quite hilarious to watch. You should of saw it! They were like wild animals! It even made Iceland call Norway, big brother." Denmark laughed at the end and Iceland and Norway sent a glare at him.

You were still trying to process why Denmark took the blame when everyone looked over at you.

"Sorry for thinking that you helped pranked us, (Y/N). We should of know better than to think that." Finland apologized with a warm smile. You were about to tell them that you did help him and even gave him the ideas but Denmark stopped you with putting a hand on your shoulder.

"Yep! She's too nice to do stuff like that!" Denmark stated with a big smile. "Go with it." He whispered so only you could hear. You gave off a sheepish, closed-eyed smile.

"Yeah, I guess so." You said, looking as innocent as a puppy. A light blush spread across each of their faces while they all thought, 'So cute..'.

But, sadly, you didn't see because you were feeling around for your phone. 'Wait. Do I even have my phone? I don't think I had it when I came here... Nope. Well, damn it.'

"What are you looking for (Y/N)?" Finland asked.

"Hm? Oh, nothing. For some reason I thought I had my phone, but I don't." You replied. He made a 'o' shape with his mouth and ran off upstairs. You all sat there in confusion before he came running back down.