Chapter 3

She woke up and looked around. Why wasn't her alarm ringing? She got her mobile. 4:32AM. She jumped up and rushed through everything. "He'll kill me." She whispered. In Panic she got her stuff and drove off to the Company. She parked in her spot and got out of her car. No one was there. She unlocked the door and got in, checking her mobile. A message. 'We're coming later, left our stuff at the Studio yesterday.' She sighted, throwing her mobile on the desk. "Thanks for telling me!" She sat down and listened to Music. Checking the time. 5:18AM. She worked on the dances, changed last steps and checked her Instagram and Twitter. Finally they got into the Studio and Gianna checked the time again 7:06AM. "Since when are you here?" "5" "you were on time! Like I told you! Good girl!" She looked at him "I could have slept longer!" "Now you had time to work!" She was shocked and looked at him. "Did you realize I was here until 12AM to finish everything?!" He shrugged shoulders "and?" "I only slept 3 hours! I'm tired!" "I don't care about that! You signed a contract." He got into Studio A, Gianna was angry. Inhale. Exhale. Inhale. Exhale. She told herself and calmed down. Abby got in "Hey Gianna! How are you? " "Hey Abbs! I'm fine! How are you?" She smiled, 'I'm not' she thought. Abby nodded "good!" She got into Studio A. "Hi G!" Nia and Jojo greeted her, behind them their mothers. "Hey guys!" "Gia are you okay?" Holly asked "sure! Go into the den and stretch, we will call you in!" "Okay!" Nia answerd "do we do the rest of the solos today?" Jojo asked "Yes. I think we are going through Nias and Maddies one last Time and than start with you and Kendall. We will also work on the group dance afterwards." Jojo nodded "okay!" She smiled and got into the Den, followed by Jess and Holly. Next were Mackenzie, Maddie and Kendall. "Hey!" Gianna smiled "Hey G!" "Kendall are you ready to learn your solo?" "Absolutely!" "Great! Go stretch!" The girls got into the den. "Hey G, do you have time for privates today?" Gianna looked at Melissa and Jill "not really...but I could do one in my break and the other two after the last rehearsal!" "That would be great G! We'll get you something to eat! You're the best!" She nodded and got up, walking into Studio A. "Okay... G! Shortly. Maddie and Nia will go through their dances and we'll clean it, after it Kendall and Jojo and in the end the group dance! I have to leave after the last solo..." Abby told her "okay!" Abby got the girls in and Gianna teached them. When she was finished with Kendall she had her break and Kendall stayed there for her Private. Gianna cleaned the dance and helped her with her Emotions and her posture. Jill came in and looked for a few minutes. "Great! That was it, I'll see you later!" "Thank you!" Kendall got out. "Thanks G!" Jill smiled "this is my Job!" "I know but it was your break... so I got you something!" She handed her a Late Machiato and a muffin. "Thank you! But you didn't had to..." "I wanted to!" Gianna smiled and got to the front desk. She had ten minutes left, she sat down and drank the Late Machiato and ate the Muffin. After she finished, she got back into the Studio and started with Jojos Solo.