Chapter 13

They were sitting in the Bus, waiting on Abby, the girls and their moms to arrive. Leo had layed his arm around Giannas shoulders and she was laying on his shoulder, looking onto the nearly empty parking lot. Abbys car drove onto it and she sat up, she entered the bus and smiled "Hello you two! How are you this morning?" She asked "I'm good!" Leo answerd smiling and Abby looked at Gianna "I'm good, what about you?" Abby smiled "I'm fine!" She sat in the row beside them. When the first Mom arrived, it was Nia and Holly. They put their suitcases away and got inside. "Good morning!" Nia smiled "morning Nia!" "How are you?" Nia asked and they answered her. She sat down in a row back in the bus "are you excited for the duet?" "Yes! I have practiced it a thousand times at home! And I did an extra stretch before I got to bed and after I woke up!" "You really want to do good, huh?" Leo asked smiling about her enthusiasm. Nia nodded and Kendall got into the Bus whishing a good morning and sitting besides Nia. It didn't took long until everyone arrived and took their seat in the bus. They drove off to the Competition and Gianna listened to music. After about an hour Leo pulled her earphones out and pulled her into a hug "Are you excited?" She nodded "and nervous, and scared, and..." "I got it." he laughed and pressed his lips onto her forehead "it's only two days Leo..." "I know..." he rubbed her arm and Gianna looked up to him and he smiled "You're not alone. I'll stay the nights with you..." She nodded "thanks." He smiled and kissed her softly, after that he pulled her onto his lap and as close as possible. Abby turned her head to them and smiled "You look cute!" Gianna raised her head a little and smiled. Melissa looked at them "Aww. She's right! You would make a cute couple!" Leo laughed and looked at Gianna "we are a couple..." he smiled proudly. It went silent "what?!" Abby asked surprised "since when?!" "Yesterday..." Gianna answered smiling shyly. "That's awesome!" Jill exclaimed. The girls got crazy about it. They arrived at the competition and got out of the bus, Leo took Giannas hand and led her inside. She heard the fans scream "We love you!" "You're amazing!" And a lot screamed her name. She looked at the signs and nearly on everyone, in small or big, was standing '#staystrongGia' she smiled and teared up a little. They got inside and to their dressing room. The girls got ready for duets and solo. Gianna did the girls hair. They rehearsed every dance and headed into the auditorium, while the girls headed backstage. "Next up in our pre-teen duet category we have act number 243 from the ALDC 'Where my demons hide'!" Nia and Maddie entered the stage and got into their starting position. The dance was perfect. "This was 'Where my demons hide' danced by Nia and Maddie and this dance is dedicated to Gianna Martello!" Gianna smiled and took Leos hand, locking their fingers. "Next up we have entry number 244 'Somewhere only we know' from the ALDC!" Kendall and Jojo came out and started. This dance was also perfect. "This dance is also dedicated to Gianna Martello!" Everyone clapped and it took awhile until the Junior Solos where on. "Next up we have act number 335 Mackenzie with 'In my veins'! This dance is dedicated to Gianna Martello!" Mackenzie took the stage and did amazing. Her faces, her technique. Some tears found their way down Giannas cheeks and Leo gave her a kiss on the cheek. They headed back to the dressing room and the girls changed into the group dance. Gianna and Leo already got to the auditorium and Abby stayed with the girls and their moms "Girls listen to me! This is not about winning. Yes it would be great if we could bring home a win for Gianna. But the only thing I want you to do is, to dance for Gianna! Okay?" The girls nodded and Melissa cried hugging her girls. "Okay. Let's go." They got out and waited on their call. "in our pre-teen category we have entry number 699 a small group from the ALDC. Welcome Nia, Mackenzie, Maddie, Kendall and Jojo to the stage with 'As it seems' this dance is dedicated to Gianna Martello!" The girls got out and into their starting position. While they danced everything was silent and Gianna had tears streaming down her face. The girls ended and everyone clapped. They waited on the Award ceremony "let's start with our Junior Solo devision" they started with place 10." And second place... Act number 338 Hillary Ying with 'tell me'!" "First place... act number 335 Mackenzie with 'In my veins'!" Mackenzie got up and received her award. They got to the duets "fourth place act number 268 'Finally'! Third place act number... 211 'Birds'! And second place act number... 244 'Somewhere only we know'!" Kendall and Jojo got up. "First place! Act number... 243 'Where my demons hide'!" The girls received their awards. "Pre-Teen small group! "Tenth place..... second place act number 664 'Storms'!" It were the Candy Apples! Gianna looked at Abby who shrugged shoulders. "First place.... drum roll please! Act number... 699 'As it seems'!" The moms stood up and clapped the girls screamed the Choreographers and Studio into the Microphone. They got back into the dressing room and waited for the girls. They came in celebrating their Wins. All girls hugged Gianna "we danced for you!" Jojo said tearing up. Gianna hugged the girl who started crying "thank you guys so much!" "We love you!" Kendall cried and nearly everyone besides Leo and Gianna were crying. Gianna hugged everyone and they got back into the bus. "You'll all visit me in hospital next week, right?" Gianna asked "absolutely!" Jill answered. "We will miss you G!" Maddie said and Gianna turned around "I'll come back!" Leo took Giannas hand and squeezed it. They got home and Gianna hugged everyone before driving home with Leo and Packing her stuff for hospital. Leo sat behind her hugging her "Tomorrow we have a day for us! And I planned something for you." She turned around "really?" He nodded "that's sweet of you!"