Chapter 6

She heard a loud and regular beeping. She wasn't opening her eyes, because she couldn't. She heard voices in the background "she'll be okay! Lys, she'll be okay." She heard someone cry. More than one. She tried to open her eyes. "Look." Someone grabbed her Hand and pushed a strain of her hair caressingly behind her ear "Gia, my baby." She tried to open her eyes again and this time she succeeded. First she was blinded by light, she blinked a few times and looked into a familiar face. "Hello baby girl." The woman whispered "mom" Gianna whispered back, the woman nodded "How do you feel?" "I don't know." She nodded " I'll get a doctor. Okay Gia?" "Okay" her mother stood up and got out of the room. Someone else grabbed her Hand and Gianna looked at a dark haired girl, smiling with tears in her eyes "don't you dare do that EVER again!" Gianna tightened her grip around her Cousins hand "I won't, Lys. I promise!" Gianna whispered tired. Her mother got back again with a doctor behind her, Alyssa got up and the doctor look at the monitor beside her "Hello, miss Martello!"He smiled at her "I'll check a few things!" Gianna nodded " Miss Martello, can you remember on what happened?" "Yes" "you want to tell me?" "I was late and wanted to drive onto the parking lot, when I saw this car right infront of me, coming near. It was driving on the wrong side and I wanted to drive faster, so it wouldn't hit me. But I wasn't fast enough... I remember how my car was pushed and the pain running into my body. And how someone got me out of the car... Holly, a mom, got some girls into the Studio and Abby was telling me that she's there and someone said that the ambulance came." "And than you blanked out?" Gianna nodded. "Okay, Miss Martello, you have a broken leg and a concussion. Besides that you had internal bleeding, which we could stop while a surgery." Gianna looked to her mother "you'll be fine in a few month, we will let you leave the hospital as soon as possible!" "When will that be?" Her mother asked "in about one or two weeks?" The doctor suggested "it's in her hands and how well she recovers!" Gianna nodded "thank you, doctor?" "Oh my fold, I'm Doctor Blix" Gianna smiled a little "thanks doctor Blix" he nodded "I'll see you tomorrow!" He got out. And Alyssa and Giannas mother sat on the sides of her bed. Gianna looked at the two of them. "Do you want to sleep?" Her mother asked worriedly "No" "are you hungry?" "No" her mother sighted "but I'm thirsty" her mother nodded and got a bottle of water, Gianna took it weakly "do you want me to help you?" Gianna nodded and her mother did. Gianna heard a mobile ringing and Alyssa handed Giannas Mom the mobile "Hello? Oh yeah she woke up, she's fine and the doctor already checked on her" Gianna looked at her "of course you can!" She looked at Gianna "it's Abby." She handed Gianna the phone "Hi Abby" "Gianna! I'm happy to hear your voice again!" Gianna smiled "I'm sorry Abby." "Why are you sorry?" "Because I was late..." "oh Gianna! Don't be sorry for that! I can imagine now why... and I'm sorry to not realizing and helping you..." "It's okay Abbs. It was my Job not yours..." "But I should have helped you! You're like my daughter." Gianna smiled again. "The girls miss you... and the fans were going crazy after we mentioned you're crash. You're missed everywhere!" Gianna laughed a little. "I have an idea!" Abby said "what?" "I'm going to set the phone at speaker and surprise the girls!" Gianna smiled "okay!" "Be quiet for a second" Abby walked and opened a door "Hey miss Abby!" Gianna heard Mackenzie "Hey girls, moms! I have a little surprise for you!" "What is it?" "Be quiet! And listen" Gianna smiled and it got quiet "Hey guys." She greeted them "GIA!!" Gianna laughed "Gia, are you coming back soon? How are you?" So many questions got into the phone "slowly! I'm good. I don't know yet but I guess real soon!" She answered the main questions, then she heard Melissa "We miss you G!" "I miss you guys to!" "Are you tired?" Holly asked her "a little..." "then rest! We will see you soon!" "We love you G!!" She heard the girls "I love you to! Bye!" She hung up and gave the phone back. "You want to sleep?" She nodded and closed her eyes.