Chapter 34

Gianna woke up and felt Leo's arms wrapped around her. She smiled when she felt his thumb stroking her side softly and lifted her head "morning..." She mumbled "morning. How do you feel?" "Better." He smiled "good." He kissed her forehead and let go of her. "I'll get myself and some breakfast ready. You can stay in bed for 15 minutes or the whole day!" "15 minutes." He nodded and smiled "okay." He got out of the bedroom. 15 minutes later he came back in with a tablet. "Breakfast in bed? Again?" She grinned. Leo smiled and sat down beside her "yes." They ate some breakfast and Gianna got ready while Leo put the plates away. They got downstairs and into Leo's car. Gianna got inside of the bus and smiled at Abby "how are you?" "I'm good. I think I just was stressed..." Abby smiled softly and nodded. "Not again. understood?" Gianna nodded and sat down. Leo came in a few seconds after she sat down "I have checked everything." "Okay." He sat down besides Gianna and laid an arm around her shoulders "you remember talking about buying a house?" Gianna nodded, Melissa and her girls arrived. "I found one... We could look at it tomorrow..." Jill, Holly, Nia and Jojo came in. She smiled at him and nodded again. "I'll text the guy." He smiled back and got his mobile out. Finally Jill and Kendall arrived and they drove off. Leo showed Gianna some pictures of the house. "It's beautiful... And not to big..." "Just enough for the both of us and two kids." He said and looked at her. She nodded again. "I want to see!" Melissa smiled, she was sitting behind them and heard everything. Leo smiled at her and gave her his mobile. "It's beautiful!" She gave the mobile back to Leo. Shortly after they arrived at the Competition.