Chapter Seven

You stood outside of the school, waiting as everyone walked by ready to go home for the weekend. There was yelling and shoving and you just kind of.. Scooted backward away from it all.

You were waiting for Ryuzaki, of course, but you had a feeling he wouldn't come until the crowd cleared off. And although you wouldn't admit it, you were pretty excited. He had said something about bringing you to a Secret Base where they staged the investigation.

Obviously this all sounded pretty cool, and probably worth the war that you stood in to wait. It kind of felt like an.. Initiation.

Time Skip

The school looked deserted, and the eery look of the trees swaying softly in the wind gave off an opposite reaction. Creepypastas can do that to you.

A black car pulls up to the school. It looks expensive and probably has a name, but you neither knew it or cared. You stuffed your phone into your back pocket and watched as the guy hopped out of the car and moved around it quickly.

"(F/N)." He said suavely opening up the back door.

You cautiously slide into the back of the car and the door closes beside you. You were told not to get into stranger's cars, but you trusted Ryuzaki. For whatever unknown reason.