Tour

Austin's POV:

"How am I going to go on a world tour without my partner with me?" I asked really sad.

Ally couldn't come with me on an experience we had both worked so hard for. How can I leave her for six whole months?

"This'll be the longest we've ever been separated sense we met," I sighed.

"I'm still proud of you. You deserve this. It's a big deal and you worked hard to be here," Ally smiled, trying to make me feel better

"I don't want to go if you're not there," I said being honest.

"Don't be silly! This is the opportunity of a lifetime! I wish I could go too. It's just, I can't," she shrugged.

I wanted a hug. I was gonna miss Ally so much! I decided to ask for one. "Can I have a hug?"

"Absolutely."

Trish walked in right as that happened and she decided to make a big deal out of it.

Ally's POV:

Me and Austin were hugging when Trish walked in.

"Hey All-oh, did you tell her about the tour? Are y'all having a moment?" She asked.

Austin nodded into my shoulder. It felt funny.

"She can't go can she?"

Austin shook his head this time.

"Ugh I knew this would happen," She said.

I let go of Austin and turned to Trish. "You're not going, are you?"

"Well of course I am. I'm his manager!"

So my two best friends are leaving. I'll be stuck with....Dez. I shuddered at the thought.

"I feel like you're going to miss each other the most," Trish said.

"No," I objected,"I'll miss both of you equally."

"I don't know, that hug looked pretty intense to me," She joked. She loved making fun of us. She always brought up-what was her name for it? Auslly. That's right.

I rolled my eyes and Austin blushed a little. What was he doing? He wasn't helping, that's for sure! I gave him a 'what are you doing?!' Look and he just shrugged. Who knows what that was supposed to mean...

"Sorry to interrupt you love birds, but Ally, I think we should spend a lot of girl time together before the two months is up," Trish suggested.

"Totally! I want to spend more time than usual with both of you. Both. So that I have memories to look back on when I'm sad," I explained.

Austin nodded. "I want to spend more time with you too. Cuz you know-I won't be seeing you for a long time," he laughed nervously.

"Ok," i agreed,"What should we do first?"