Chapter 3

Suddenly Live While We're Young started playing "Hay Hazza!'' "Wrong this is somebody else" "who are you and why do you have Harry's phone" "I'm your biggest nightmare!" "King Kong?" Haha he's not my worst nightmare just my biggest "what King Kong is your biggest nightmare I mean my name is Amber and Harry is MINE!!" "Well Amber until I hear that from him I won't believe you!" If she really was his "girl" I would have been one of the first people to know! Harry tells me almost everything "yeah well he asked me out the other day so yeah every girl in his contacts I'm calling and tellng that he's mine!" A

nd here's another reason I didn't beleive her "ok well NEWS FLASH he's on tour and wouldn't have time to ask you out" suddenly I heard Harry in the background. It couldn't be true could it I had to listen very closely. "HEY!! WHO ARE YOU?!?!" "Oh hey babe" I wanted to barf "don't call me babe I mean I don't even know your name and what are you doing with my phone!?!?'' I wanted to see if he could hear me "HAZZA!!!" I heard a lot of noise then the line went dead ummm ok. 

<><><><><><><><><><><><><> 

"So what happened again" "grrrrr ok so this chick named I think Ashly Amy something like that called me using Harry's phone and said she was his girlfriend then I heard him in the background asking her who she was and then I said his name and the line went dead" "if you ask me I say she's crazy" "insane" "mental" "I just think she hates you" wow everyone's got an opinion "Z she might be crazy or maybe she's just obsessed either way I can tell she defiantly doesn't like the fact that me and Harry were friends" "Lux again for like the 100th time I love you but don't call me Z" "sorry"  

(•)(•)(•)(•)(•)(•)(•)(•)(•)(•)(•)(•)(•)(•)(•) 

Harry's P.O.V.

I was looking around for my phone and I couldn't find it anywhere. "Hey mate have you seen my phone? I asked Louis. "Have you checked your dressing room?" Actually no I hadn't. I went in there to see a girl on my phone "...He's mine!" What? "What the- HEY!! WHO ARE YOU?!?!" The girl turned around. "Oh hey babe." Babe? "Don't call me babe I mean I don't even know your name and what are you doing with my phone!?!?" She opened her mouth to say something and I heard Melanie in the background. "HAZZA!!!" I went to grab my phone but she threw it and it hit the lamp.

AMBERS P.O.V. 

That kid is gonna get it everyone else said ok and was done with it but HER!! "Ok now that you've broken my phone tell me who the heck are you!" "My name is Amber I was your girlfriend in Holmes Chapel don't you remember?! Oh and don't worry your phone isn't broken" "No. I don't remember because it never happened! And you threw it at a lamp how would it not be" 

[]{}{][]{}{][]{}{][]{}{][]{}{][]{}{][]{}{] 

HARRY'S P.O.V. 

This girl is CRAZY!!! With a capital everything I think I would rather stick with Rachel and we don't even get along!! "Come on don't you remember the walks on the beach don't you remember when we would always go out and you would take stuff out of the restauraunt to give to me" What is her problem she acts like she knows me and I know she doesn't because I worked in a bakery not a restaurant even a hater would know that and she's now avoiding the phone subject. "HARRY IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!!" Whoa she's really close and I don't like it " um would you please go away" "I WILL HAVE YOU AGAIN HARRY EDMOND STYLES" yup doesn't even get my middle name right if she was my girlfriend once that would have lasted for about a day cause I don't think I could be in a relationship with THAT! Grr I need to call Mel if my phone is still working.