Chapter 7

I was at school waiting for my friends I was usually the first one to get there because I took the bus and it got there very early so I waited and waited and waited. I waited for about an hour and they still hadn't come. I knew something was up they always tell me if they aren't coming so they should be. After a few more minutes the bell rang for home room as I was walking James came up to me. "Hey Melanie where are your friends?" Without them here I had to deal with James and I just can't do that even with my friends here that's why they tell me if they aren't going to be there. "Well it doesn't matter have you seen the new girl?" New girl? "Her name is Amber she just started today." Amber? That was the name of the girl Harry was talking about that day. "Hi James." I turned there was a girl I'd never seen before so I figured that was Amber. The minute I saw I her I became stiff like I was supposed to hate her. "And you are?" I didn't want her to know who I was. "That's Melanie." I'm going to kill James. "Melanie? Wow there seems to be quite a few Melanie's around here. Did you know that Harry Styles is my boyfriend?" Yup same Amber. Wait Harry is her boyfriend? But what about yesterday he said he loved me. Well I mean I never said I would be his girlfriend but still. "Yeah the other Melanie that I know of doesn't even sound good and for some reason in Harry's contacts she's Melanie <3 but I fixed that so she's crazy controlling brat." I wanted to hurt her. Wait if I was Melanie <3 in his contacts before then how long has he liked me. Well it doesn't matter so I might as well just drop it. Suddenly the bell rang. I turned around and got pushed down onto the ground. I sprained my left wrist trying to break my fall but I didn't bother to tell anybody and just endured the pain.

~.~

The bell just rang to end second period. I went into the bathroom went into one of the stalls and pulled out my phone.

To: Rach, Margie, S. Tomlinson

Where are you guys I'm at school alone!!

Rach: Sorry mom got sick I had to stay home

Margie: I decided to stay home I thought the other girls were going

S. Tomlinson: I overslept sorry Mel

Oh my god I am at school alone and Amber is here. Tanna is also but after yesterday.....

To: Harry <3

At school alone can u come get me??

From: Harry <3

Stop texting me i mean honestly u should really get a life.

I was hurt but I guess I'll have to accept it