Seeing the Abuse

*Jeff's PoV*

i've been walking around here and there,with my white,bloody hoodie on,watching how the world goes and i go in front of a High-school.the same on i attended long time ago.such a pain in the ass...

i hear a scream suddenly and i see a girl with weird hair,dressed in black running,trying to hide,panting and looking scared.she was followed by some guys,till they surrounded her.

girl:hey..umm...look...i know we've been through this but....WHAT THE ACTUAL F*CK DID I EVER DO TO YOU,TO BULLY ME LIKE THAT!

she now had fire hair,and was looking really mad,with...red eyes?something is...different at her.

dude1:WELL....how do we put it this way....we hate you,because you exist...

she was clearly shocked,because her jaw dropped and looked at them with wide eyes.

dude2:you know,do us a favour and...kill yourself!

girl:ha.as if!even if i DID want to die,fact that i do,i would NOT commmit suicide

dude3:afraid of hell?

girl:i dont believe in God.im an atheist

dude1:DIE!DIE!DIE SATAN!!!YOU WORSHIP SATAN!YOU ARE ONE OF HIS DEMONS!YOU SHOULD BURN ON A RUG!!!*pushed her to the ground*

girl:what the hell?i never said i believe in Satan!i dont believe in anyone!what is wrong with you!

dude4:what is wrong with us?what is wrong with YOU!your mother probably killed herself because she hated you,your sister probably was a wh0re too,even though she was killed when she was 9,and your father "abuses"you BECAUSE YOU DESERVE IT!YOU DESERVE TO DIE IN THE MOST PAINFUL WAY!

she was looking dead,blank.she didnt know what to say.her red eyes are now icy blue,and her hair is water.she was shaking,clearly hurt by those words and taunting laughs,but she regained her powers and reached for her pocket...she got a knife and started to stab one of the dudes

girl:SHE DIDN'T KILL HERSELF!SHE SACRIFICED HERSELF TO MAKE ME AND MY SISTER LIVE!MY TWIN WAS NOT A BLOODY WH0RE,SHE WAS KILLED!SHE WAS AN INNOCENT 9 YEARS OLD CHILD!AND MY FATHER IS HAUNTED BY THE PAST'S GHOST!HE'S INSANE!NOW DIE,MOTHAFUCKA!!!*insane laugh*

i might like this girl.i guess i should "visit" her tonight,hehe.the 4 other dudes,after lots of tries,got her of the now dead dude,and threw her on the ground,beating her.should i help...should i not...wait,what's that?3 girls-rather slutty-came to watch this?i was confused...

girl1:oh look!it's the emo freak!came here to cut yourself again?or do you think of ways to FINALLY kill yourself?

girl:*caughing blood*neither!you won't be seeing the daylight tomorrow!i promise you!

girl2:HAHA!do you think...Tenderman , Jeff the Pickle or...Ben Burned from those Crappypastas you read will help you?

girl:SLENDERMAN exists!i finished his game in 10 minutes!Ben Drowned exists!i beat him in games!they are CREEPYpastas,and i think-no-i am more than 100% sure that Jeff The KILLER is f*cking true and someday you will be F*cking killed by him.and if you don't die by his blade,im gonna kill you with my bare hands!

whoop.she knows us....WAIT???SHE DID THE 8 PAGE GAME IN SLENDER WOODS AND DIDNT DIE?WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?DID SLENDER LOSE HIS MIND?AND BEN WAS BEATEN AT VIDEO GAMES?THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE!SHE'S LYING!but i AM real....she's gonna pay for this...