Bipolar much?

thoughts and dreams in italic

the guys walk away,and i sit up,and go in my room.suddenly,im not so tired anymore so i walk in Sally's room and see how is she.she is playing with her dolls,doing something with tea

me:hey doll.how are you?

Sally:hey twinnie!i am happy!wanna join me and my dolls at our tea party?

me:hehe.ok then.why not.im not a fan of the tea,but a cup wont kill me.

i sit on the ground,infront of the little round table,and let her pour me a cup of tea.i must say,it is good.

me:i can say that you make a better tea than i will ever do,sis.

Sally:*giggling*thank you!Charlie likes it too!

me:i bet he does!

Sally:is there anyone here apart from you?

me:there is Jeff and Smile.the rest are...out.

Sally:do you think Jeff wants some tea too?or maybe join the party?

me:hm...shall i ask him?

Sally:yaay!!more people at the party!

me:*chuckling*you are as sweet as i remember.

i go out and look around the house.he is not in the living room,nor his room,my room,Slendy's,Ben's...where can he be?let's try outside...

i wonder outside the house,near a lake,where the 8 PAGE game is...nothing.

me:Jeff?are you there?Sally wanted me to ask you if you wanted to join our tea party....are you there?.....don't mess around with me!it is clearly NOT funny!Jeff....?

i hear something from the bushes,and i see.....Smile?injured?what the HELL??i go to him

me:Smile?what's going on?what happened?are you ok?is Jeff ok?

Smile:*whining in pain**making me watch in the direction he came from*

me:you were attacked?does that mean,Jeff is there and i should help him?

Smile:*pleading eyes*

me:ok...go inside the house,in Sally's room.under her bed,there is a aiding kit i hid long ago.make her understand what happens,and get a green pill,ok?then make her bandage your wounds.i will return quickly.GO!

he nodded his head and ran as fast as he could,and i go quickly and soundlessly to where he came.there,is the Rake,Smile Cat and Jane The Killer,fighting with a tired-looking Jeff.i get my pocket knife and get behind Jane,put the knife at her neck,looking at the others/she is trapped in my hands,weaponlessly

me:HEY!YOU 2!YOU LEAVE HIM ALONE,OR A KILL THIS MOTHAFUCKA!YOU HEARD IT?!

they cowarded not wanting to hurt Jane,while she growled and squirmed in my grip,but i didnt let her escape.

me:go back to where you came from!NOW!

they back away fast,while she was clawing and biting my arm,throwing insult....my hand is bloody like hell now...tha b*tch...

me:you are stupid.you take 2 companions to beat one guy.you think you are the best,but you cant beat the best alone.you are a fooling girl,wanting revenge.it will NEVER happen.