Lost.Now Found?

I wake up in a basement.my head hurts like a mothafucka cat in labour.....what happened?Suddenly i see someone entering

-?-:So you're finally awake!

Jane...

me:what do you want from me?

Jane:I dont have anything against you,but against Jeff.All i did is so I can make him suffer,just like he did to me.

me:And I am here because...?

Jane:you are his girlfriend.He killed my family.simple like that

me:oh....shit.

Jane:right now,there is a camera connecting Ben's laptop,which is the only thing i wanted to remain intact after the explosion

me:but why them?I understand you want Jeff dead,but why did Ms.P,Bob and Lost Silver have to die?

Jane:I didn't want them to die.Only him.And now,You.

me:so...you are saying that the others can see us now,but we can't see them,right?

Jane:clearly.

me:and...what are you going to do?

Jane:I am going to get my knife and other things

-she leaves-

me:FML.*looking out of the window*GUYS!I hope you hear me!I am in Jane's basement,if you didnt understood....we are in a cabin,in the woods....everything's green...wait!there is a waterfall!Jeff!DO you remember THE river where we went last week?walk ahead,and there is THE waterfall.....I hope you are there and hear what I say....please...if you can do anything....help.....I am scared...the house is little and it has bars....it's not actually a basement...it's probably an old living-room...SHIT!here she comes...hope you can do anything....help!

-Jane enters-

Jane:Had fun here?

me:not likely...

Jane:now now...be respectful with your superiors

me:you are not my superior!

*Ben's PoV*

me:GUYS!COME HERE NOW!IT'S RAVEN!

Jeff was the first one to come here.when they all came here,Raven started to tell us where she is located.When Jeff heard about the river,he got 2 knives and run there as fast as he could.As much as i know,the cabin is like 3 miles away from here...

me:come on Jeff....I know you can do this...

Luckily,Slender's relatives and other CPs could help us rebuild the house,so now is as good as new.

Jack had to take Sally out of there,in the house,so she wouldn't see her sister being tortured...poor Ray...I don't want her to die...she is my best friend...It hurts me to see her being cut up by that idiot...and I bet it's harder fro Jeff,since he's her boyfriend...and he really loves her...

me:Slendy...do you think she wil survive?

Slendy:I hope so...

Ms.P:ohh my head hurts...

Ben+Slendy:Ms.P?how?But....you had your head cut!