Time With Jeff

I am walking through a forest.It is pitch black here...not even flashlight...shit...i see a small figure running,past me.i followed the girl.She suddenly stopped and collected a page...it's the Slender Woods...and the girl is...me!oh no....it's happening again!my only horror  that i've ever had...that and the chainsaws....

my little naive self was looking at the pages,and i saw it.it was trying to attack my past-self AGAIN.NO!i jump infront of past-me and it jumped on me...and i struggle to get it down..it wont move,just claw me and bite me.i scream,i am scared!more scared than i was when this happened back then,cuz i was 9 and i didnt realize anything....and there was Slendy helping me...now he came,but he cant see me...he gets the past-me in his tentacles and teleports to his Mansion,leaving me here dying painfully....wait...THIS IS ONLY A DREAM!!!I MUST WAKE UP!but why does it hurt like it's actually real?it hurts so bad...im crying,screaming and kicking trying to escape this...i dont think this wil ever happen...when.....

-?-:*shaking me*WAKE UP!RAVEN!WAKE UP FOR F*CK's SAKE!!

i finally jolt awake and see Jeff. i was panting scared like shit,and without realizing,i hug him and cry-harder-on his chest.

Jeff:what happened?and why are you bleeding?

me:what?*running to the bath*what.the F*CK is THIS?!i didnt have this when i went to sleep!

Jeff:Raven!calm down!and tell me what are you talking about

me:*pointing to the new scar from my eye,down*see this?i didnt have this when i went to sleep....do you,by any chance,knowJeff: anything about...the..the....*gulping*

Jeff:yes?

me:the...Rake?

Jeff:he is really ugly.

me:i know this.ive seen him...but can he come in your dreams?and maybe...cause damage?like pain and leaving scars?

Jeff:from what i know,no.why?

me:that's oddly strange....i..i....don't know what to say.and i am a genius...*idea*SLENDY!*going to his room*

Slendy:yes child?

me:do you remember when we met?do you remember The Rake?

Slendy:yes.yes i do.he almost killed you.why do you ask?

me:can he come in your dreams,and make you damage?physicaly?

Slendy:officialy no.only if he is helped.why though?

me:see this?*show scar*i didnt have it when i went to sleep!and i was dreaming,reliving the moment we met,but i was there like how i am  now,and my past-self was there.she was almost attacked by The Rake,but i went in it's way,and it started to attack me.you came,but didnt see me and you get the past-me here,letting me be slowly and painfully killed by  it.

Slendy:so you were the one screaming?

me:forgetting about the faceless expression you have:DO YOU EVEN LOOK AT ME?I LOOK LIKE I HAVEN'T SLEEPED IN 1 YEAR,AND THAT I WAS TORTURED AND STARVED TO DEATH!what the hell is going on?

Slendy:i...for once...have no idea...it's interesting..

me:interesting?INTERESTING?!I COULD HAVE DIED IF JEFF WASN'T THERE TO WAKE ME UP!IT ALMOST GOT ALL MY SKIN OFF OF ME!