Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Nobody Compares to You (Sophie) - September 2008

****************pic of her>>>>>>>>>>>>****************8

In year 8, I wasn't in any of Sophie's classes. She was having problems with her 'friends' aswell. Ismay and Cathy. It's not that her 'friends' were horrible to her, its just that they're all into different things, and hadn't realized that when everyone had made friendship groups. Its too late to join any other groups now so she was stuck. In year 7, her friends were the typical teachers pets and I guess she just decided to tag along because she NOTHING like the teachers pet type.

They even all entered a year 7 spelling bee competition and got to the finale....I know right?! -.- They were all allowed to invite 10 people to come to the finale in the O2 arena in London. Ismay and Cathy obviously invited all of the library gang and a few other 'young minded teenagers' if that makes sense. Basically the people who wouldn't get a 'that's what she said' joke at all despite there age. The innocent ones basically. Anyways, Sophie, being the rebellious cauliflower she is, decided to invite me, and all of my 'friends'. She's a complete nutcase! The good kind ;D nobady compares to her. As you can imagine, Ismay and Cathy's eyebrows were sky high, as Sophie had just practically invited "those short-skirted girls over there."

So yeah, they kinda had a massive fight over this. Which went a bit like this, with Ismay following Sophie around yelling, as they entered the locker room,

"Sophie!! Miss Quilks said that we could invite our FRIENDS!! Not anyone at random who would obviously have no intelligent interest! !"

Well, I wasn't exactly present at this particular moment of the argument, so this is just what Sophie told me afterwards. It just so happened that I happened to walk in as Sophie yelled,

"Ismay!! I can invite WHOEVER I WANT!! YOU DONT CONTROL ME FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!"

*I awkwardly walk in as Sophie slams her locker shut and Ismay storms off with Cathy bobbing her side.*

"I don't know what to do Sarah! I didn't even want to do this pathetic competition!! I just felt so out of place and...."

I was trying to calm Sophie down. When Sophie gets angry, all hell breaks loose. It like if Garfield doesn't get his lasagne, but add a few drops of the incredible hulk in there. She was so confused and I just wanted to snatch the heavy cloud that was crushing her off of her back and force it on to mine. I was already nicknamed 'Agony Aunt' and 'Saint Sarah'. I took unwanted troubles or problems away form people, did everything in my power to fix them, then gave them the solved problems back. But in this situation, I was hopeless. The only thing I could do now was to make sure that Sophie found some other friends, besides Ismay and Cathy. And this, wasn't easy.

However, in year 8, when we had all swapped classes I made sure Ismay and Sophie weren't in the same class. That way, they would have to make new friends. And much to my relief, it worked. Ismay became really good friends with other library people and Sophie found Mimi and Livv, who were both amazingly hilarious! Mimi was a small pixie girl who was constantly energetic, jumping around instead of walking, and, she just brought a smile straight to your face. She had amazingly sea blue eyes and dimples. I love dimples! Livv was a witty fuzz-ball and had the best laugh ever! And the best thing is that they are all totally obsessed *cough* sorry I meant they were just really into/ interested/ liked Harry Potter and Doctor Who.

Them three ended up in my year 9 class along with Claire and Grace. Yeah, our group kinda split so Jazz, Ellie and Pollie were in one class and Jenna ended up alone in the other class. Which was really surprised us all... as she still hangs out with us... which is really awkward... because.. its kinda really obvious that.. on the list of people we wanted in our year 9 class... we obviously didn't put her and she didn't put us. See how weird this is!? I think Jenna now knows that we aren't the closest, we were just put together, as I could feel the awkward invisible tension between us soo much, that if you were to light a match, it would be like a nuclear bomb had just gone off. I wasn't really close to anyone at all anymore. But over the summer, I realized how much everyone meant to me. Everyday I would think about them. Sometimes even have dreams about my friends. They were part of me, and I needed them. But, did they need me?

***************************

Thanks for reading!! love you all!! XD Please vote comment and fan I will love you forevere xxxx XD

SPOILER ALERT!!!!

Coming Soon.....

A special boy who's friends with Stan :P

Shhhhh/!!!!! ;D

Upload every Sunday XD

Anywhores,

Thank you soo much,

Love you loads,

Pretzelxx

@_brighterside Xxxx:D