Chapter 6

Chapter 6.

"And now she wants a 'Harry styles' for her birthday" I complete my story to Blake. He stares at me before bursting into fits of laughter.

I frown at his hysteric state. What's so funny?

"She wants a H-harry styles for her birthday?!" He doubles over laughter and a few passer bys stop and stare.

See thats the reason why I dont enjoy his company in public.

I slap him.

"What the-"

"Would you stop?! Whats so funny? I want to do something good for her! She really loves one direction and I want-" Blake cuts my rant abruptly.

"So? What does she want form us anyway? Just give her a happy birthday card or some shit!" He raises his hands in defence. And I glare at him.

"She wants a Harry styles." I repeat calmly. "Do you have any productive idea?"

"Its easy" he shrugs and I narrow my eyes at him, "is it now?" I ask my eyes still narrowed. He nods.

"Just give her a One Direction bobble head. Didn't you say you had walked in on her while she was making out with Niall's poster?" I nod.

It was true. I did walk in on her while she was making out with one of her 'Niall horan' poster. I wish I had taken a video. .

"Good that means she can pretend that the bobble heads are the real members them self's!  She can date them all she wants!" He concludes. I wait for him to burst into laughter at his own joke but he stares back at me.

I blink a couple of times. So hes serious about this?

"Are you kidding me? Blake what is wrong with you!" I yell. Cant he see Im stressed?! Its a really bad time to joke.

He's taken aback by my out burst and pretends to quiver his bottom lips. But then rolls his eyes.

"Look I don't even know why we are discussing this. There is nothing we can do about this. At the least we can do is try to buy her the concert tickets. Thats all. So let's not waste our time with this shit. Starbucks. My treat."

There is no way I'd let that down. I nod.

But I still had to do something?

***
"Mum!" I hug my mother from behind, she's obviously caught off guard due to my sudden affection. Truth be told, I don't even know why I'm so mushy all of a sudden.

I'm not a touchy feely person. 

"What's with the sudden-"

"I don't know" I cut her off by pecking her cheek.  I move away from her and start moping around the kitchen while my mum stares at me with a horrid expression then she feels my forehead with the back of her hand. I roll my eyes at her dramatic reaction.

Oh god why I'm a surrounded by dramatic people?

"Who are you? And what have you done to my Alexis?"

"I was abducted by the aliens." I reply dryly. Mom chuckles, "that's what I thought, other wise my Alexis wont even greet me." She pouts.

I roll my eyes again but i cant hide the small smile playing on my lips.

"So.. How is Sydney now? Liz told me about the break up. Poor Syd." She sighs.