Chapter 12.

Chapter 11.

Alexis POV.

So apparently Harry and Niall had to switch off their phones since they were blowing up with calls and texts. Harry was grumbling in the back seat, partly because there was this half eaten mustered covered hot dog in the back seat and also because he was being kidnapped and I couldn't blame him. Well at least I wasn't tying them both up like all classy kidnappers do?

Niall didn't mind much though. The half eaten hot dog kept him busy. And maybe the thought about my best friend since I told them she was hot.

Oh Sydney would never have seen this coming. Aren't I the awesomest friend in the world? 

I totally am.

"Blake." I shake him up. He groans and wipes his eyes. Then suddenly his eyes widen and he starts to panic.

"I didn't do it! It was her! All her!" he yells and I roll my eyes while Niall chortles. 

"Chill, moron. We are almost home." I tell him after he calms down.

"Oh." he mumbles straightening up, "Sydney better gift me something good on my birth day."

"I'm sure she would." I assure him. It's pretty obvious he is a big softie at heart and kidnapping wasn't his area. Then again, nor was it mine. 

Now we were almost 15 minutes away form Sydney's and I hoped she was home. 

"So when will this get over with?" Niall pipes in. 

"Look all I want is for you guys to meet her give her some autographs and shit then go out with her-"

"Excuse me? we could just call our management and tell them we've been kidnapped don't tell us what to do." Harry snaps  and I sigh. 

"I'm not. I'm so greatful that you're not doing that really." I try not to roll my eyes when I say this. 

He huffs and slumps back in the seat. 

"You were saying..?" Niall urges. 

I sigh, "I was saying that maybe one of you could, I don't know, go out with her or something. She's really hot I assure you." I say glancing back at them and looking back at the road. 

"Okay I guess. But we won't be having much time." He replies and I nod. Of course they won't have enough time. I'm so thankful they are taking this so well, well Harry's not happy but I wouldn't blame him. He's okay, I guess. Even half an hour of their precious time is enough to make Sydney elated to the point of dying, really. 

I can't still wrap my mind around all of this. This was so easy, too easy for my liking and I was expecting everything to blow up out of nowhere. It always does. I mean if it were that easy to kidnap Harry Styles and Niall Horan maybe everyone would have. Maybe we were just lucky enough that they were alone. From my guesses Harry was about to empty his bladder and I hoped he did. 

Without the bladders help I don't think they'd be sitting in the back side of my car.   

_____

I Know thats like the smallest chapter but eh. 

I'm currently on my laptop, so there isn't any auto correct in this shit so expect some typos and Ignore them rightfully. Thanks so much.

ily all.

FOLLOW ME ON Alison_exists AND VOTE FOR MY NEW STORY THERE. PLEASE!! 

VOTE/COMMENT/FOLLOW! ILYY!