Chapter 5

Chapter 5.

A/n: I can't believe I'm getting viewers! But guys please do vote on the chaps! Just press the small stars that's all!

Thanks! Ily!

***

"Yoo hoo, Sydney!" I barge in her loomy room. She had turned off all her lights and closed all the curtains. There wasn't a single source of ventilation and Sydney was sulking in the corner of her dark room.

Did I ever tell you that sydney was over dramatic? Yeah she was.

"God Syd." I balance two ice cream boxes on my hand and walk in to place them on the table. I walk over to the light switch careful not to squish her tiny one direction merchandise.

I switch the light on and the room binds with light. Squinting my eyes I walk towards her and sit down next to her. She had her head rested on her knees and her hair was a mess. My eyes adjust to the light and I stroke her long blond hair.

"Sydney." I nudge her. She doesn't reply. Huh. Did it hit her so bad?!

Of course of did. She loved him. She use to tell me how much she loved him. They were together for two whole years for gods sake!

Sighing I scoot next to her and hug her awkwardly. Surprisingly she hugs me back and breaks down. "I loved him so much!" She cries. The side of my shirt feels wet due to her tears but I wouldn't care less at least she's showing some emotions.

"He was a jerk an A grade Ass hole. Your so much better than him!" I coo her.

"He was it for me Alex!" She cries. "No he wasn't. He was just your first heart break. You'll find someone better. Harry Styles still single you know." I tease her. And she lightly chuckles, "or naill horan?" She suggests, I nod, "yeah him. We'll double date. I'll help Harry braid his hair" I nudge her and she laughs.

At last. I sigh in relief.

"No he looks hot the way he is."  She tells me. I shrug, "if you say so,"

We sit in awkward silence.

"Syd! What do you want for your birthday?" I suddenly ask. Her birthday is in like next week. I need to get her something!

She shakes her head, "I don't want anything," her already swollen eyes start brimming with tears again.

"No you do. So now tell me what you want." I demand.

"Matt was going to buy me a bracelet. I saw him looking for one. For me!" She cries.

God him again?!

"Sydney. Forget about him okay? You can get over him I know. Just don't think about it any more and tell me what you want for your birthday!" I squeal.

"I don't need anything.. You won't be able to give me it." She says.

"Oh don't you worry! I have saved enough. Tell me what you want!" I ask her in a sing song voice.

"Don't make empty promises." She warns me.

I frown, "what? Im not. I promise I'll get you what you want. Just you tell me." I insist. What might she want? More one direction posters? Packs of M&Ms to last for a life time? A dress? As far as I know Sydney she won't make a stupid demand-- but I was so so wrong.

Sydney took a deep breath before dropping the bomb- "I want Harry styles for my birthday"

It takes exactly a minute to take in what she's saying and I frown.
"You want a Harry Styles for your birthday." I repeat. It is so incredulous coming from my mouth. I expect her to correct me but she nodds.

What the-

"What is that supposed to mean?" I say incredulously.

"I want Harry Styles for my birthday. Which part didn't you understand?" Now she's staring at me as if I made a completely out of the question demand.

"Wait. There are Harry Styles dolls available in the market?!" Amusement clear in my voice.

She raises her brow at me, "no!" She half yells. "I want to date harry styles for my birthday. Or any one of them. Preferably Naill." She sighs dreamy.

What the fuck is wrong with this girl?!  I stare at her with horror.

"Syd. There are about a million other girls in this world who want to date them. How- what-huh?" I can't even find the right words.

"Yeah but they are in NY right now! We can go meet them?"

Yeah. I could get her the tickets?  But a date? No. I almost laugh but i contain my self.

"You know what? Forget it. I dont even know why i said that. It was something at-the-moment. Forget it" she waves her hand dismissively.

She wants to date one direction?

Are you dumb Alexis?! Of course she does!

So now what?

That's one tough question right there Alex.

________________________

Hii!

K small chap.. I know. But the story STARTS! Omg.

I can't wait I know how boring this was but i promise to make it more enduring. Lol.

And once i get my mac book fixed id write longer chaps. For now i have to work with Ashleys.

And let me tell you she's not that generous. :'(

Anywho!

Ashley and me are working on a new book. So please do chexk it out once its out.

Thanks. I already love you guys.

Dont forget to:

Vote!

Comment!

Fan!

Much love!

Alison.

❤❤❤

Wait... Did you just say I'm not generous?! You know I'm too soft/modest to be true xO.
Ugh, leave it on Alison to ruin a good a/n.
Hey but u still wuv me, Al ;)

Anyways yeah, we're working on a new book which is NOT a fan fic but do read!! We appreciate our readers!
Xoxo,

Ashley.