Chapter 1

Chapter 1.
How can some one possibly look so hot?! Let's just give ourself a minute to swoon over harry styles. ❤
He's killing me!
__harry by the side________

"Hey Liz!" I walk in my best friends house and greet her mother - Elizabeth Carter.

"Hey honey! How was school? Syd just went upstairs." She informs me.

"School was okay. I got an A in calc." I boast.

"Whoa. Somes getting all nerdy huh?" She pokes my side and i giggle.

Sydney, my best friend has the best mom ever. Like whose mom these days obsesses over a boy band with her daughter?

Sydney's.

"Ill be upstairs Lizzy!" I tell her and jog upstairs.

I barge in Sydney's room and see her engrossed in her Mac book I plop down beside her and nudge her in the ribs. She instantly diverts attention towards me and her eyes widen.

"Oh em gee have you heard?!" She squeaks. I give her a blank stare and she ignores me.

"Rumor has it, Zayn broke up with perrie Edwards. I can't believe him! He left 1d and now this!?" She hisses and I shrug.

"You talk about one direction more than you talk about your boyfriend." I tell her.

Yet again, she completly ignores me.

I cant even mope around in her room. There is not one thing in her entire room that is not covered with One direction posters. In fact, she also made show cases for the 'golden posters'.

Sydney is obsessed with one direction will be an understatement.

"Syd," I whine. "I'm locked up out my house and mom and dad aren't home also, I'm bored to death would you please give this obsession a rest?"

She sighs and rests her Mac book on the side table and turns to me. "Yeah okay Alex. I'll give it a rest. What do you wanna talk about?"

I'm about to answer but her mom cuts her out, "you girls can gossip later on. Right now, enojoy my maple cakes" she beams proudly as she rests the tray in front of us.

"Oh and Syd! Have you heard?! Zayn broke-"

"Ul with Perrie!" Sydney completes for her mum and Liz nods furiously.

"Oh god kill me!" I groan. I knew coming here was a bad idea. I should have gone to Blake at least we could have played COD together.

"Aww Alex!" Sydney strokes my brunettes, and I grumply slap her hand away.

"Sorry Alexis. I forgot how much you hate that band"

"I don't hate that band its just that Syds obsession gets under my nerves. I would have actually enjoyed their music if it wasn't for Syd." I tell Liz, flippantly.

"I can't seem to help it," Sydney shrugs and stuffs her pretty mouth with the maple cake and I follow her lead by doing the same.

Me and Sydney moan at the same time. And Liz grins at our reaction.

"I knew it. I was such a natural baker!" She exits the room giggling like a teenage girl.

Sometimes I wonder who goes to high school." Sydney says and I laugh nodding in approval.

I enjoy her moms company more than mine.

My mom on the other hand is quit up tight and snobby. She needs every thing in place and order, she won't even allow a smudge on her make up and she'd want me to be the perfect daughter, which in anyway I'm not.

But I still love her because she respects my opinions and only tells me what's right and what's wrong. But she won't force her opinions on me. And I love her for that.

But I love Sydney's family as my own except her older brother Drake, Things are so awkward between us. We are in the middle of a love hate relationship.

The most awkward part is that once Sydney walked in on us while we were making out.

I still shudder at the memory. We hadn't made out since then.

Not that I'm complaining..

I completely avoid him whenever possible.

Its not even possible because I practically live at Sydney's. So all I can do it is sit on Sydney's bed and try to avoid the intense gazes of those hot teenage heartthrobs staring at me through the posters.

As much as I love my best friend, her obsession has caused me to hate one direction.

^^

Hiii!!

I'm so happy I'm finally publishing Harry Styles fan fiction!! Eeeppp!

As you can see me and my bestie- Ashley are sharing one account and she was totally against the idea of publishing a harry styles fan fic.

But.

After a lot of graveling and begging she finally gave in! I love her so much!

So hi I'm Alison and I hope you like story.

Vote

Fan

Comment!

And follow me on my original account Alison_exists

Much love!

Alison.

❤❤❤