Chapter 10

Chapter 10.

"So are we gonna, like, gift wrap them both and present them to Syd?" Blake shifts uncomfortably in the passenger seat.

I give him a flat look, "we are going to convince them."

To avoid further conversion with Blake I turn on the music in the car. I start to relax as highway to hell starts blasting through the speakers.

"You'll wake them up!" Blake hisses, he keeps glancing behind worriedly. I roll my eyes, he needs to chill.

"I bet we're gonna end up in jail." He mutters as he bites on his fingernails. "Relax! All we have to do is ask them for a favour!" I sigh exasperatedly.

The kidnapping part wasn't as hard as I thought. But what was I gonna do next?

Harry's POV.

It was hot.

Too hot for my liking.

I shifted in my bed uncomfortably, it was a really sticky and small bed. Groaning I tried to get up, it was almost impossible to do so as my legs were tangled with Niall's.

What the fuck is Niall doing in my bed?!

"Dude!" I try to muffle but my voice was drowned by the loud music coming from the speakers which seemed to be right near my ear drums. What the heck.

"Niall." I groaned. I successfully push him off me and I open my eyes and try to adjust them to the surrounding, that's when I finally realize I was in a car.

Niall was busy drooling all over the back seat, highway to hell was blasting through the speakers in almost full volume the person in the drivers seat was busy bobbling his head on the rhythm while the guy in the passenger seat was out cold.

I narrowed my eyes at the driver, finally the realization hits me, its not a guy! It was a girl!

What I'm I doing here?! Where is Liam, and Louis?! What the fuck is going on? Why I'm I stuffed in the back seat of some old rusty car-

Oh.

I was unconscious for all this while. All I remember is a girl was trying to take my autograph and I refused, then I was blackened out.

"Hey!" I tap the girls shoulder to gain her attention. Her head snapped in my direction and her blue eyes widened in horror.

She hastily pressed the breaks and the car jearked forward, I hit my head on the back side of the passenger seat, Niall fell down and stirred in his sleep while the poor guy in the front hit the dashboard pretty hard.

"Ow!" I complained.

"Sorry!" A sheepish expression covered her face, Niall woke up groaning, "ouch." He rubbed his temple and wiped his drool.

Gross.

"Who are you?" I was the first to break the silence.

"I-I... actually, um, w-we," she stuttered.

"We can explain!" The guy next to her cried. I blinked a couple of times, what was going on?

"Look," the girl cleared her throat, "I'm Alexis and this is Blake my best friend." She told me and Niall, who still appeared dazed.

"You!" Niall pointed an accusing fingure at the girl- Alexis. "I bruised my head because of you!" He hissed, "did you had to pounce on me like that?!"

"Wait hold up. Hi there Alexis and Blake. Could you tell us why we are here? In the back seat of your car?" I asked, slowly my Patience wearing thin.

Alexis cleared her throat once again, "well, the thing is," she gulped, "my best friend, Sydney's birthday is coming up, she broke up with her boyfriend because he was cheating on her. She's kinda depressed and wouldn't respond to anything at all, like she's a walking meat suit." She waited for us to let it sink in.

What did it have to do with the fact that we were in her cars backseat?

I stared at her.

She took it as a cue to continue, "so, her birthday is coming up-"

"She wanted a Harry Styles for her birthday." Her friend Blake cut her off abruptly. Alexis glared at him and he quickly shut up.

Let me rewind that.

She wanted a Harry Styles for her birthday.

"What?!" I almost yelled. "What the actual fuck?! I'm not some sort of a birthday gift!"

"We know! She just wants to date one of you guys! She's hot I swear! I begging you guys, please one of you just date her, she's awesome fun to be with and she's like your biggest fan ever." Alexis explained hastily.

"We have work to do. We can't date her. However hot she might be. You can't just kidnap us like that. Do you have any idea what you guys did?" I cross my arms over my chest.

This is outrageous. I just got kidnapped. With Niall who apparently was busy gwaking at the kidnapper.

"She really needs to get out of that depression. She's taking it hard. You have no idea. She's like my soul mate and I can't see her like that. I'm just asking you guys for help. Just take her out on one date that's all and your free to go. Don't you want to help your number one fan out of her depression?" She jutts her bottom lip out and makes the cutiest puppy dog face ever.

"Your saying she's hot?" Niall asks and Alexis nods her head vigorously.

Niall sits back in his seat and appears in deep thought.

"Even if we agree to you guys how are we supposed to convince the management, they might already be looking for us." I state.

Everyone falls silent.

"We could ask Louis and Liam for help." Niall suggests, I give the biggest death glare if all time which he subtly ignores.

Alexis face brightens as she looks between me and Niall, "please?"

"I'm in. If I get to date a hot girl, I'm in." Niall relaxes.

"What? We can't just-" I try to protest.

"Dude? Big deal. We're going to live her for two whole months, we might as well spend our time helping some one get out of depression instead of moaping in that shit hotel for all day." Niall counters.

Maybe he's right. We might as well use our time to someone's good instead of getting bored in that dumb ass of a hotel.

After much thought,

I give in.