5. Adventure Time

I woke up to the sound of giggling and tugging of my covers. Ugh.. it is too early to wake up. 

I groan. The giggling stops but the tugging continues.

"Princess, your bath is ready."  Carolina said. 

"Carol, is anyone else there with you?" 

"Yes, princess. My sister Ariel. She came all the way from town to bring me a -"

I hold on to my covers and get ready, a thought crossing my mind.

"Can you ask her to please stop the tugging my covers?"

"Oh! of course my lady!"

I feel little Ariel getting to her feet and in that brief second, i tug as hard as I can.

A yelp comes from Ariel as I take the covers off me and I see Ariel sprawled all over my bed. Ariel was a beautiful child at a tender age of 5 and I was shocked to hear she traveled all the way to the palace. If Maxi- if IT got its hands on this child it would not end well. He has a special craving for the innocent. Even then, there are rumored to be rebellious men who hide inside the forests and hunt down people for their possessions. IT did not like it when IT was disobeyed. Huh. My new idea to try to demean Maximus in my mind isn't working. *shrug* Back to his hateful name it is. Until I can think of something better, at least.

"Are you alright?" I ask trying to hold in my laughter. It was not becoming of a princess to laugh at her subjects. 

I do not wait for Ariel to respond and ask her, "Do you know what a television is?"

"N-n-no my lady"

"Would you like to learn?" i see her nod. 

While this whole conversation is underway I notice Carol on the brink of tears. I give her a confused look and then turn back to Ariel. "Well?"

"Yes!" This time i can not hold in my laughter and let out a small silent chuckle under my breath and tell her.... "Lets go watch something on the big screen then........................we will consider it our own little ADVENTURE! But shh.. modern electronics are forbidden. Only the 'king' has one in his possession and by default so do i. it will be our little secret, eh?"

Little Ariel nods enthusiastically. 

"Let's go.."

I jump off of bed and get ready to head out before turning back around and sheepishly saying "after my bath."

________________________________________________________________________

HEY EVERYONE! SO I HAVE BEEN GONE FOR SOME QUITE TIME BUT I DECIDED YOU GUYS DESERVED SOMETHING AFTER WAITING SO LONG. I HOPE MOST OF YOU ARE STILL FAITHFUL FOLLOWERS AND I UNDERSTAND IF A COUPLE OF YOU LEFT.  THIS TERM IS GOING TO KICK MY ARSE BECAUSE I HAVE A TOUGH PROFESSOR AND I ALREADY HAVE A HELLAH LOT OF HOMEWORK BUT I VOW TO UPDATE ONCE THIS TERM IS OVER.... LOVE YOU ALL! Read, comment, follow, share, vote.. and enjoy!

LADY ISABELLE AT YOUR SERVICE

Also, here is a list of names I go by, if Lady Isabelle sounds too posh. 

1. Dawn

2. Anna

3. Isabelle 

4. My Lady

5. Your Grace .. haha only the first three apply but it sure will be fun if some of you start calling me Your Grace or My Lady. As long as you don't call me Mistress. A Wattpad member decided to call me Mistress for some forsaken reason and it was awkward as heck so please don't do that. Thanks. Now for the for real goodbye. Stay safe. 

Lady Isabelle ;)