Chapter 2

EVIE'S POV
i wonder why he looks like me, thats really creepy. Just the one of the nerdy kids came up to us.

"U-u-uh Evie the principal wants to see you" the nerdy kid said, i got up and grabbed my purse.

"Ill see you two next period" i said strutting to the principals office. When i got there i knocked on the door and opened it.

"Come in Evie" the principle said, i opened the door and walked in.

"Hey" i said

"Evie, this is Trevor. You will be showing him around the school, also i want you to stay with him for the full day since hes in all your classess" the principal said, great. Im going to have to talk to him more than i wanted to.

"Okay" i said fake smileing. Trevor stood up and we left the principals office, I sighed.

"Hey im Trevor" Trevor said, we started to walk around the school, i pointed out the rooms his classes were in.

"Whats your name?" Trevor said, finally he asked!

"Its Evie Marie" i said

"Is Marie your last name?" Trevor said

"No, i dont know my last name" i said

"I hope you dont mind if i ask why?" Trevor asked

"Oh i dont mind, my mom took me away from all my family when i was young and never told me my last name" i said. Trevor nodded.

"You look alot like one of my friends" Trevor said

"who?" I replied

"Well, his names Sam Pottorff" Trevor said

"Oh, that guy who is in that collab channel with you" i said

"Your a fan?" Treovr said

"Yea sure" i replied....

*time skip*

Me and Trevor ended up talking for a long time in our classes, the bell rang and it was the end of the day. I stood up and Trevor walked over to me.

"Wanna hang out with me later?" Trevor said

"I have a boyfriend" I replied

"No, no not like that. As friends" Trevor said. Just then Leo walked over to me and grabbed my hand.

"Shes with me, go find another girl to go crazy over" Leo said grabbing my hand and pulling me away.

This is going to be interesting

A/N- thoughts?

-Stay Cloudy ☁️

-Lucie☕️📷☁️👀🍋🎶✌🏻️🎱