Chapter 8

EVIES POV
Me and Trevor snook back into school and i saw Leo talking to the principal.

"Oh there they are" Leo said

"Fuck" i muttered, the principal walked over to us.

"You two are in trouble" the principal said

"Are we?" I said sarcastically

"Yes, detention for skipping school" the principal said.

"We did not skip school" Trevor said

"So where have you been!" The principal shouted causing people to look.

"Places" i replied smirking.

"We were in the library" Trevor said

"All day?" Leo said sarcastically i gave him a dirty glare.

"Fine, i guess ill let you both off, only if you show the 2 new students around tommorow" the principle said

"sure" i said fake smiling. The principal walked away and i looked at leo.

"Why did you tell him!" Trevor said.

"Cuz, i have a problem with you hanging out with my girlfriend" Leo said, ididn't know what to say.

"Oh.... I forgot" Trevor said

"If i see you hanging around with her again ill beat the shit out of you" Leo said, he grabbed my hand and pulled me away from Trevor, his grip is way too strong and i cant let go.

"Where are we going?"

"Places" Leo said mocking me from earlier

"Im serious" i said in my serious voice what doesn't

"To my house" Leo said

"to do what?" I asked.

"Just chill, with Netflix" Leo said, this is his way of sayin he wants to have sex with me... I have only ever done it once and it wasn't my fault because i drank a little too much and being the stupid person i am i ended up having sex with my ex Callum, no one knows because the day after we broke up and Callum moved out of town. Im not looking forward to this....

A/N- thoughts?

-Stay Cloudy☁️

Lucie🎱🎶☕️📷🍋✌🏻️