Chapter 6

EVIES POV
The twins pulled up outside Trevors house and oh my god its huge!

"Wow, big house you got here" I said getting out the car, Trevor also got out.

"Bye E!" The twins shouted as they drove away.

"Okay i should let you know that i live in a house with 5 other guys, so sorry if they try to hit on you" Trevor said

"Okay..." I replied. Trevor unlocked the house door and walked in.

"YALL I HAVE A FRIEND HERE SO PLEASE DONT BE WEIRD" Trevor shouted. We walked into the lounge and i saw 5 guys sat on the couch watching orange is the new black on Netflix . Trevor grabbed the tv remote off the floor and turned it off.

"HEY!" I herd them all shout.

"Hey guys this is Evie" Trevor said

"Hi" i said,all the guys eyes were on me.

"I like your sweater, clouds are awesome" One guy who i think was called Jc said

"Lets go upstairs" Trevor said grabbing my wrist and pulling me upstairs.

"Wow she is so hot" i herd someone say

"She looks exactly like me!" i think Sam said. We got to Trevors room and he told me to stay on his bed while he went downstairs, obviously I wasn't going to, when Trevor left the room and i herd him talking downstairs i walked out the room and stayed at the stairs so i could hear their conversation.

TREVORS POV
"Trevor, you were right, she looks exactly like Sam" Jc said

"What should we do?" Kian said

"We need to get her and Sam locked in a closet and it cant be obvious that were doing it" Ricky said

"Okay.... Not strange at all" Sam said.

"Okay so whats the plan?" I said

"Wait, should i talk to my dad about this?" Sam said,

"You should text him about it" Jc said

"Ok, im going upstairs to talk to her, lock the door when i get in your room Trevor" Sam said

EVIES POV
I herd everything. I quickly ran back to Trevors room and sat on the bed, I pretended to be on my phone,Just then Sam walked in.

"Hey, i was wondering if I could talk to you for a second" Sam said.

"Okay" i replied, Sam grabbed my hand and lead me into the walk in closet in Trevors room, i herd the door lock.

"What was that noise?" I said

"What noise?" Sam said

"Someone just locked us in" i said fake panicking.

"Calm down, it will be fine" Sam said.

"We look alot alike" Sam said. Just then there was a moment where me and Sam randomly stared at each other. It was really creepy, I could take my eyes off him, we looked so much alike.

TREVORS POV
Me and the guys were sat in my room listening to the conversation Sam and Evie were having, just then they stopped talking, it was scilent for like 5 minutes , i unlocked the door and saw Sam and Evie just staring at each other.

"Right one of you grab Sam, the other Evie" Kian said. Me and Connor grabbed Evie and Jc and Kian grabbed Sam, Evie started to move, then Sam did.

"That was Creepy" i said

"Yea" Evie said.

"are you two ok?" Jc said

"Yea" Evie and Sam said at the same time.

This is getting weird

A/n- thoughts? 😂

Stay Cloudy ☁️

-Lucie 🐢☁️🐙☕️🌵😬📷