Chapter 13

EVIES POV
I woke up and looked around, i was surrounded by weird wires, i looked up and saw i was in hospital, shit what happened? Just then a doctor guy came over to me, he put his hand on my forehead.

"How are you feeling?" The doctor said

"Fine, what happened?" I replied

"You and another boy, who I believe is called Sam got hit by a car, you weren't injured much because you were behind Sam the whole time, you have had stitches in your leg tho" the doctor said pointing at my leg.

"Wheres Sam?"

"In the other room, ill tell him to come in here if you want?" The doctor said

"Yes please" i replied

"Oh, by the way your mom is coming to get you, and you can move around just be careful on your leg" the doctor said.

"Ok" i replied. The doctor walked out the room and back in with Sam and the rest of o2l.

"Evie are you ok?" Trevor said running to me and hugging me

"Yea, im fine" i replied sitting up.

"Are you sure?" Sam said

"Yea" I replied

"Can i speak to you for a sec in private?" Sam said, i nodded and the others left the room.

"I feel like its my fault you got hit by a car" Sam said. I was about to say something when Sams dad walked in.

"Are you two ok?" Sam dad said.

"Yea", i replied standing up,  just then my mom walked in. She ran up to me and hugged me.

"What happened, also who is this" she said pointing at Sam.

"Thats Sam, hes my friend" i said

"Madison?" Sams dad said

"Gary" My mom said

"The fuck!?" I said, my mom and sams dad looked at eachother in shock.

"Uhm, whats going on?" Sam asked

"Should we tell them?" Sams dad said

"Tell us what!" I shouted

"You two are siblings, well twins...." My mom said

What!

A/n- thoughts?