Chapter 11

EVIES POV
*time skip*
It has been 3 days since Sam and Kian moved to my school and today was the day me and Sam were gonna break into the principals office to get our files. I got up and changed (outfit at top). I did a natural make up look, added pink lipstick then I grabbed my purse and put a makeup bag into it as well as my phone charger and headphones. I put my phone in my pocket and looked out the window, i saw the twins outside. I ran downstairs and got into there car, Nora started driving to school.

"Did you hear? Theres this group of sluts trying to be the new popular bitches, thats us!" Ella said

"Ella, you just called us bitches" Nora said, I laughed.

"Whats there leaders name , I'll search them on Twitter" i said

"Well, its  Dawn her user name is @Dawn_Perfect. Her last name is perfect! Why did she get the good last name? Me and Nora got Franklin" Ella said.

I typed her username into Twitter and damn she looks fake as fuck! In her bio it says 'rich girl who has no time for bitches,.

*time skip*

It was the end of lunch and me and Sam both had free periods. I saw that group of sluts who actually are trying way too hard to be popular, you either have the gift or you dont. She must think she has it....

"Okay, whats the plan?" I said.

"Just gonna pull the fire alarm" Sam said.

"Are you sure this will work? If my makeup smudges because of the sprinklers i will curl your hair when your asleep" i said smirking.

"Yes it will work, we need to hide in your locker since its the biggest one in the school" Sam said.

"It has all my nice purses in!" I said.

"Okay, when i say run, run to your locker and we hide untill everyones gone outside" Sam said

"Okay" i said, Sam pulled the fire alarm.

"Run!" Sam shouted, the sprinckers started spraying water, Sam threw his jacket at me,I put it over my hair.

"Thanks" i said, we hid in my locker as we herd screams go past my locker. When the screaming stopped I opened my locker and we ran to the principals office, lucky she left the door open...

"Ha too easy" Sam said, he started opening draws. He handed me a file, guessing it was mine. I started to read through it,it says that i have two sisters and two brother but my jaw dropped when i saw my last name

Im a Pottorff?

I was snapped out of my thoughts when a hand grabbed the file out of my hand, I looked up and saw the principal.

"What are you two doing?" the principal said

Shit were busted

A/N- thoughts?

-Stay Cloudy☁️

Lucie🎱🎶☕️📷🍋✌🏻️