Chapter 5

EVIES POV
It was the next day and i woke up at 7:30. I checked my text and i had 1 off Matt, and 5 off the group chat. I checked the group chat first.

Leo💖: Hey E i herd you went to Magcon, how was it?

Ella😋: i think shes dead

Nora😋: or shes just ignoring us

Leo💖: Princess are you alive 😍

Ella😋:aww you two a relationship goals 😂

Me: hey,im not dead also i had fun at Magcon

Ella😋: when will you be ready?

Me:10 mins?

Nora😋:Okie!

I put my phone in my pocket and checked the text off Matthew.

Matt😂: Hey! I was wondering if you wanna hang out some time?

Me: i have a boyfriend and he went crazy when i tryed to hang out with a guy last, i will hang out as friends (just making sure you get that i dont want to date you).

I put my phone on my bed and walked into my closet.

"its the first day of fall but I doubt it will be cold" i said to my self as i grabbed a pair of white shorts and a blue sweater with clouds on. I changed (outfit at top).the straightend my hair and did a simle make up look, i added Pink lipstick as always then put my phone in my pocket and picked up my bag.

*time skip*

It was the last period of the day and i was sat in Science on my own. I saw Trevor sat on his own so i threw a peice of paper at the back of his head, he turned around and looked at me.

"What!" He whispered

"Come sit over here with me" i said, Trevor got up and sat next to me. The teacher came back from the toilet and started talking about a Science project and handed us papers and shit.

"Okay class, you must work with the person your sat with on a project in your own time, also you can go early because im bored" the science teacher said.we walked out the classroom and i went to my locker, i saw Trevor walking over to me.

"Hey!" I said

"Hey wanna come to my house to do that science project thing?" Trevor said

"Sure" i replied. Just then i saw Leo walking over to us with Ella, Nora and their boyfriends.

"E, were going o.... What is that doing here?" Leo said

"Nice to see you two" Trevor said fake smiling.

"One second" Leo said, he grabbed my hand and pulled me into the janitors closet.

"Are you gonna tell me why your hanging around with that dick head or am i going to have to force you to?" Leo said

"Hes my friend, also we have a science project to do together so im going to do that" i said, i tryed to walk away but Leo grabbed my wrist.

"Dont you dare do anything with him or ill beat the shit out of him" Leo said, he let go of my wrist and i walked out the janitors closet.

"Come on Trevor, we need to get that project done" i said, Trevor shut his locker and turned around.

"Lets go! Wait do you have a car?" Trevor said

"No" i said

"Shit, were going to have to walk!" Trevor said

"We could get a ride with the twins" i said

"You sure?" Trevor said

"Yea ill ask them" i said, i walked over to the twins and asked them if they could give me and Trevor a ride to his house they agreed and we got in the car and started to drive to Trevors house....

A/n- thoughts? Also this is a long chapter 😮!

Stay Cloudy ☁️

-Lucie 🐢☁️🐙☕️🌵😬📷