Prologue They

What prevents you from studying at twelve in the morning when you're extremely focused and dedicated to completing your tasks? Drowsiness. You just cannot seem to stay awake so you make a subconscious decision to close your eyes for a few seconds. Or you believe that maybe you can study with your eyes closed in your dreams? Meanwhile in your dream you have answered twenty math questions with X always being equated to a dolphin jumping over the moon, or whatever you found logical at the time.

Well no more of that sir because we have come up with an idea to aid the world's prosperity. When our sleeping clock has made its 360 round and it's time to go beddy-bye, we can manipulate this by just staying awake with a tablet that cleanses the brain like it does in your sleep. Not a tablet as in screens but tablet as a pill (as in medication not speakers). It requires your brains to believe that it isn't tired while the tablet gets rid of unnecessary information into your long-term memories allowing you to make space for what you need.

-Less art and more facts would you! What exactly do you propose should be done?

Well sir, we need to play the game of time and manipulate our cycles. This is the 22nd century sir! We can't have our circadian cycles determine what we need. We are human and as human I say our needs need to be met and if it is not met I do not wish to talk. I will be brief since brevity is the brother of wit. We use our tablet to eliminate sleep and we use our computers to analyse a baby's brain. If the baby has a science mind, we cut all the art and business and just teach them science. Same with art and business. If we make people focus on just their specialties while eliminating sleep, the world will develop much faster not just for science, but for music as well. Hell, we could even use music in psychology development. Maybe we could cure Alzheimer's. Maybe we could use music to stimulate the brain to reverse cancer. All of this can be possible with just simple technology.

-The people will never accept this! This will drive people mad!!!

It would not drive them mad if they want it. That's where we come in with proper advertisement. We can see it now sir. No more useless sleep and no more useless school work! Right now, we are spending our childhoods learning some useless skills that we do not need. If we cut that by half, we'll have more time to develop our world! We will trap them in a field of time- like a beautiful dream- one we create. When we do that, we can examine them.

-You want to mess with the nature of time and not expect to be bitten by Karma- time's own army?

We are not messing with it. We're working with it. If you can't beat time, join time...