2

Kehlani POV ❤
After a long day of dancing and modeling I was tired I gotta call from Derrick Rose ( my Boyfriend ) telling me he won't be able to make it to dinner witch I didn't care I knew he was cheating on me. I decided to stop at the store and get me some to drink I grabbed me a bottle of
Voka and some wine and walked the rest of the way home when I got home I took off my dance clothes and putting on a sport bra and basketball shorts. I ran my hands threw my hair one good time I picked up a picture of me and Derrick and brunt it I began to cry and drink I felt like shit after my 4th drink I blacked out.

Chris POV ❤

Well no need to explain who I am everyone knows chris brown evening if you don't like me I know your gonna like one of my songs after me and karrueche broke up about me having a child by Nia things hasn't been the same . I'm not really looking for love because its not on my mind right now. Today was gonna be a long day but I wasn't sweating it.

Rob: so how you like New York so far?

Chris: Why you asking me like I haven't been here before ?

Rob: that ain't the point negro

Chris: look today ain't my day ya know? So let's gets this over with
Rob: yu know there's over 300 girls out ready to show what they got and you bitchin?

Chris: rob that ain't the point you asshole Well there aint no point let's just get this over with as we both walked into the studio .

Kehlani POV ❤

I woke up to Noni standing over me yelling me for me to get up I rose up from the side of my bed looking at my phone " Fuck "
I mumbled to myself I quickly got into the shower and hopped out the shower Noni threw me a tank top and some really short shorts I looked at her with a confused looked on my face.

Noni: What? Come on chop chop!
Me: Noni I'm going to dance not go strip

Noni : Oh come on Kehlani!

Me: no Noni it's bad enough I don't wanna go do this stupid shit now let me pick what I wanna wear

I picked out one of my favorite shirts it was a bape tank top and some sweats pants and some black and white Jordan's and I wet my hair a lil before I went down stairs I grabbed me a bottle of orange juice and got inside Noni car and she drove us to the studio.

When we got there it was this big group of girls I thought it was for the girls who got picked but it wasn't most of them were crying some were yelling Chris must of told them they can't dance well some not all. When we got in there we were handed it a number mines was 501 and Noni was 502 I thought that was some slave type shit but I didn't take it to the heart.