A Night to remember part 2

Kehlani POV ❤

Me and Chris ran back to the van laughing and smiling once we got to the van it was just us two everyone went out evening sam Chris walked into my room and shut my door and took of his jacket he stood in front of me and asked me "  did you enjoy tonight?"

I giggled and smiled said

" you know I enjoy tonight",

Chris: I really don't pour my heart out to other women so you'll be the first

I smiled and he walked closer to me and began kissing me I wrapped my hands around his neck and he smiled and pushed me onto the bed and pulled down my dress using the slits on both sides. I lifted up so he could take it off easily.

" You gotta be quite baby" Chris whispered as he climbed on my body and licked my neck.

" okay" I glared into his eyes and wrapped my legs around his waist.

Chris stripped me down to my bra and panties, and just stared at me.

He then took control and dragged me to the edge of the bed so my legs were hanging off the bed. Just as chris linked his fingers into my thongs I stopped him .

" Wait ! "

" What"

"Did you hear that?"

" Hear what ? "

" Go see I think I hear sam "

" Kehlani Ain't No Damn Sam in here

" Okay baby be gentle "

" I got chu Kehlani "

He smiled and kissed each other of my tighs. I noded and laid my body back.

Chris pulled down my underwear and spread open my legs using his hands.

Damn he mumbled and I smiled widely.

After a few minutes of licking and sucking, I felt myself building up.

" Deeper a few minutes of licking and sucking I felt myself building up.

Kim POV ❤

Where are you Michael? "

He then texted me back and said

I'll be there in a second wait up dang ! "

hey Michael instead of hanging with them let's just go walk and talk or go out for drinks? "

" yeah just meet outside the club "

I then walked out the club to wait for Michael to show up until Taylor caught up to me and asked me

Where you going ? "

" I'm going out to eat "

" with? "

why? "

" Because me and Travis was gonna head out if y'all wanted to come with us? "

" Nah y'all are kids me and Michael looking forward to going to big stuff not watch movies all the time"

Taylor ignore me once . Michael had came just in time but he hopped out and kissed my Cheek and walked towards Travis and started talking I was ready to go but sadly Michael told them where we was going and had invite them. This was gonna be a long night I mumbled to my self

Noni POV ❤

" Okay so your telling me that wheb you was in high school you use to steal your father's clothes and wear them?

J Cole began laughing and said

" yea but evening tho I couldn't fit them I still rocked them mother fuckas "

" so you leaving tomorrow? "

" Sadly yes but I'll be back soon baby"

" that sucks why couldn't you stay on tour with Chris ? "

" because I gotta make this money ya know?

" yea "

I sighed and looked at the ground he pulled me into his arms and kissed me

" I'll be back thoe baby you hear me ? "

" yeah "

I smiled and we put on a movie and I fell asleep in his arms.