chapter 4: i had a dream of you

we came to our destination and went into our rooms. we definently in a very secure facility. there are guards everywere, in every corner. i thought about tyler and me. did i just do that only an 2 hours ago? it seemed like forever. i cant believe i did that at all, why did i do that? i dont think i should have let that happen so fast. i felt so bad. maybe this will all work out and tyler and i could be together and if not friends.

i looked over and saw the ticking clock and relized how tired i was. i layed back and thought a little longer befor drifting into a deepr sleep.

TYLERS POV.

"hey taylor what are you doing?"  i asked as taylor was about to jump off the cliff.

"nothing, just looking at the pretty bird." she says pointing at the sky.

"what bird, its only sky?!" i yell, confused. she points at the sky and walks closer to the edge. i reach for her arm but my hand goes right threw hers. what? she is at the edge now, at the verge of slipping off. i keep trying to grab her but i cant even feel her. a tear slips down taylors face as she whispers "birdy" and she lets herself slowly fall back.

i run to the edge and dont see her there, where did she go? just were taylor had pointed before was a beautiful bird. i wouldnt even call it a beautiful, for beautiful couldnt fulfill the right meaning of the bird. i want to be a bird. i run off of the cliff, taylor i cant live without you.

the air feels nice. 20 feet from the rocky shore, 18, 16, 10, 6, almost there, 4 feet....

"tyler wake up!!!" i hear taylors wonderful voice. and im being shaken, really badly. "TYLER WAKE UP!!! ARE YOU OK?!"

"what do you mean." my voice was a little rusty and dry.

"what do you mean, you went into a coma. for like 4 days. i heard you moaning about a bird? so i tried to wake you up!" she looked out of beath, confused, and very happy. i saw a tear slip down her cheek. i slowly cupped her face and whiped away the tear. she laughed out a sob and started giggling.

"i had dempt about you taylor...." i pulled her into a hug "why was i in a coma anyway?"

"they said you were in shock from everything that had happened in the 24 hours. and i think our wild night kinda had something with it" she blushed "i still cant grip the idea that we did that, we should have taken things sooo much slower."

i felt a ping of regret as i remembered she was a virgin. why didnt i stop? well she kept going. but i shouldnt have taken something so valuable as that away from her.

and thats when we heard it. the sirens screeched and howled. i shot my head over when i saw a man trying to pull taylor out of the room and into the arms of another guy. but the guy the was now with her was kinda scary looking. i would never be able able to beat him up. he had a large scare running along his cheek, down his neck, and hid down under his shirt.

the gaurd that tor taylor away from me was pulling the IVs out and yanked me out of bed. he grabbed a pile of my clothes and threw them at me "put these on, we need to go...NOW!" he yelled over to me. i could barely hear him over the abnoshious sound of the siren. it hurt to moove but with the adreniline coursing through my body i could barely tell i hurt anymore. i put my clothes on and threw my shoes on and ran out behind the big man dragging taylor along.

what was going on?

**************************************

A/N

to be honest i seriously think i should have gon with this all a different way but since im to stupid to think of good thing when i i wish i did i ended up with these crappy chapters. im seriously going to apologize for my horrible writing, i mean i have 19 veiws and i should be happy but in reality im not happy. i have a feeling this isnt good. sorry for anyone that might be reading this for making it like only 1 or 2 pages long. oh and i plan to show the characters for tyler and taylor. so till next time

                                                                                                                                                     hugs and kisses

                                                                                                                                                                      alex <3