Chapter 7:Darling of the Crowd

Monika's POV
As we were riding at the cab,Its getting a little awkward!How can I resist so hot ang manly guy!!!*Squik*
Huh what was that?Joshua asked?Then I replied...I don't know?!Seriously I thought something squeeked!Mr. Driver you sure there's no mice in her?Then the driver replied no!
He was driving at 60 k/ph then suddenly...Beeeppp!!!What the ...As I screamed those words I...I... Accidentally Kissed him,due to the bumpy road!!!!Whew!Totally hot!!!
Things really got awkward but thanks to driver a little awkwardness disappeared as ha shouted!!! What the f*uck!....I...I'm sorry Mr.Joshua sir!I didn't mean to....Me too!I'm so...(He replied until...)So sorry for the inconvenience guys! No it was the other drivers fault, he then replied!!!
As we get farther... Yes!!!I get to explore the beautiful city of París.Look at all those shops and buildings!!!Compared to other cities I like Paris better except from Vigan city at the Philippines which resembles an uniquely ancient Europe!!!!Anyways!!!We get to this beautiful mansion...The gates open and as we went inside...Joshua said...Were here!He opened the door for me and says "Welcome to our humble home!". Sorry I wasn't able to drove us at the car coz its broken but don't worry I'll take care of of the fare!
As he opened their gigantic door...Honey I'm home!(What your married...Arrrrr!!!!)There's someone with me!!!Then a beautiful voice replied...Okay sweetie I'm at the kitchen!!!As we were walking someone startled us...Its a familiar face...Its Steven !!! Huh what are you doing here I suddenly asked!Then he says...Shouldn't that be me question sweetie!?Huh!You knew each other!!!Joshua asked,then Steven replied...She's the one I've been talking about,the new member?!...Then he just heard an "Oh!".
Then someone came to us..She's a 5'7 feet tall lady!!!She's somewhat charming and...
So guys..This is my fiance,Auralyn!Well be getting married at December.Joshua said!!!

Auralyns POV

Well its a pleasure to meet you all!(Who is that teenage girl....Grrr...Don't dare steal my sweetie pie!!!)Specially you my dear!Such a charming girl(Secong to me!).So would you like some cake?!I baked it??!!
Then Amanda and Kyle at the same time said Yes please!!!I didn't know those two have a sweet tooth!!Hmmm!

Stevens POV

Should I tell her....*Sweat*K,here it goes...
Monika!Its time for your mission to start!What is it?Monika sarcastically replied...

Your going to be sold temporarily to Mr.Guitterez!

Monikas POV

What!!!! I f*uckingly shouted.I ain't doing that!I am not a whore.Then Kyle joined the convo and said,I thought you want to be a beauty queen?Then biting my lips i replied...Hello,I wanna be a model too not a whore quenn!Then Steven replied,ya!A model of se*_x.

What the f!!!I shouted then miss Auralyn replied,Stay calm all of you!Then I said how can I stay calm!!!I think she's too young, Joshua said...Agreed said Amanda,seconding the motion!

Amandas POV

Stay calm Monika!You should prove to Steven who's the young one here!And if he doesn't agree don't ya worry!If I teach you how to Tooch,giggle,You'll be the darling of the crowd!