Chapter 12: The Girl With a Mission

Monika's POV

When I went home I was excited to see their faces. I got so excited giving them my gifts. I opened the door then called out their names. I was shocked to see the house clean.Its so peculiar...

I was looking around and I smelled a beautiful scent...Sniff,sniff.I can smell some asparagus soup, and and, sooome, pan seared fillet mignon and oh!!!! I can smell some Fried maki-maki and black pasta...

I took a peak in the kitchen and I saw everybody. I saw Steven, Kyle, Amanda, and a little girl.

"Hey guys, how are you?" I was really feeling great about this.

"Well hello Monika, today is Lacey's B-day" Amanda replied.Eek. I was so red and happy for the Lil girl...." Nice to meet you Lacey" I replied with a thousand miles smile... Eek so cute...

After the party I saw myself walking in the road in the middle of the night.

I smelled something familiar. It was eerie and somehow I'm enveloped 6 feet under.

Out of the blue I saw myself walking near the coffee shop seeing mere passerby doing a coital interaction. Eew.... I suddenly grasped my phone and I saw 1 new notification.

Then I posted
, #Feeling Fizzy #NewIphone
Ios7....

After some while my heart beat continue to race. It was quite troublesome to run but I don't know the reason. I just kept running until I a familiar sound registered.

*BEEB*////////*RING*//////

Hey guys love you all sorry for a very late update... Love you all