Chapter 9: I Died Today

This chapter is dedicated to "Makabagong Makata" # Anna Mikaella Banaga#2nd place regional schools press conference.

  Monika's POV

       I am bathed with this red fluid. I am being enveloped with this f*ucking  eerie medicine.A harsh sound is registered in my ears.I died today.

         I guess  its to late to say good bye.I guess I'm about to be trapped in this casket. I died today!

Stevens POV

           "Monika wake up!" What the hell! Why did you slipped in the floor! What was she thinking?!"Excuse me, can you deliver us a glass of water Miss, uh what's your name again?" This lass replied "Celine, sir, and I'm ready to serve!" Hmm.Not bad?"Yeah and also deliver me a basket of fruits and make it snappy"

        As I snapped my finger then suddenly someone woke up."Hey, runaway girl!"I exclaimed.She then replied exhaling deeply and said "Forgive me your f*uckness" I then said to myself 'What a big headed girl'. "So, since you were not able to do your duties for our country (exaggerating) I found a replacement" Boy, I'm lucky coz here she is.  "Meet Celine, she's a new member.Observing her face she gave a blank look and said " Hello, Celine " in a very somewhat pale look.Well she is sick.

Monika's POV.

           My eyes are twitching. My mouth is being fueled with a big bag of "WHAT"?!?!
I was rejected, I was shivering with shock. I am a girl who can do a lot of things.I'm working with my  versatility. I know I can pull this job, please give me a second chance???Pretty please!!" So, Steven, I, Im sorry.I screwed the f*uck up, And I know its my fault"Come on, Monica, cry,cry.

            He smirked giving me a killer smile "There's no need for that Monic, its OK!" He f*ucking gave me this child- like expression(#pabebe).

                 Biting my lips I suddenly heard the news, and it was like this "To all ladies whose 5'6 feet tall and above, Miss USA is open to you. Just present your Birth Certificate, your ID and your portfolio of works if you're an experienced beauty queen."

             Its my time to shine you'll meet Monika Sta. Maria.FYI my middle names Deceiving.It was the perfect timing to decieve coz Stevens out. "Amanda" I shouted, then she replied with a curious face "Yes??"I know she will be my instrument to win the crown so, " Didn't you studied nursing?"*Please say yes!!* "Yes, I did." She replied, then there I saw an opening."Ugh, I feel like I'm covered with this eerie medicine and I believe  I'm better at home.Don't worry all you need is to check me out rather here there's so many needle pointed to my hands!"