Chapter 13: Love's Sorrow 1

Steven's POV

My chest feels heavy, my heart is burning... I somehow feel like I'm about to crash at the speed of light not knowing what to do or say or think. I feel nausance and all.
I felt all those things until Monika stepped in. "Steven, I'm going out with Amanda, you know to go to spa and all." She was curling her chestnut shaded hair as she spoke those words. Her eyes was telling me please let me go.
"Yeah go ahead, just don't get into trouble, or I'll have to give you a CPR" I said those words knowing what response she'll say. I was expecting her to get angry yet she simply smiled bewitching my bittersweet heart. I blushed actually but covered it up quickly." You'll be late God damn it!" She then responded" Fine I'll go, monster!!!!"; What did you say you son-----"

At the mall

Monika's POV

"If you want to remain in everyone's heart, then do everything by heart!" I keep saying that recently... Well, it keeps me motivated. Anyways this day is so much fun*EEK*. Well, Amanda and I had cotton candy then pictorials, plus the Spa. I can't wait to tell you everything.
"Amanda, can you please pass the pepper" I love pepper, so no negative thoughts.She passed me the pepper as she was blogging in her phone about her whereabouts."Hey, Monika, do you have any regrets?" she asked me. Then I replied "Huh?What do you mean?" Curiously asking her. "I mean, we kidnapped you and all, so maybe I thoight , you could've done a lot of things if we didn't kidnapped you.
Being a straightforward person I gave a deep breath and said " Amanda! I went to LA and graced the runways in France. I had so much fun with Steven's niece and spend a lot of time with you. How could you say that?" I was seriously mad at her.
As I said those words tiny droplets of liquid began to precipitate. Her eyes were full of tears. She couldn't give me a look in the eye. I gave her a hug and said that because of them I had the time of my life.