Chapter 8:Amanda taught me how to tooch!

**Sorry to all errors....And also its a bit mature!So if you were a teen 15 below,screw this chapter!!!**

Amanda's POV

           So baby mony,let's start with some poses!!!!Oh,yeah,your target doesn't like too much erotic poses so if I were you, just tooch and a little bit of twerk it like Miley!!!

Monika's POV

         Honestly deep inside me I didn't understand anything!!!So Amanda, if you were so great and all, why dont you just be in my place???Asking and hoping she says yes??!!

No thanks,Monik!I would love to seduce all the pervert billioners out their alongside of course,Mr. Gates but he knows me so No,thank you!!!

             I said to myself....F*uck....Just f*uck it!!! How did I get myself into it!!! Inhale,exhale.keep it all together Monika!Just relax stay calm and...and...
       *Creek*The door suddenly opened! A man half naked was walking towards us, it was...Steven?!He hand me a plastic bag and he said "open it before you perform...And I replied, Okay, giving him a blank face.A few seconds after,he whispered saying" can't wait to see your ass ant t*its out there!Giggle...What the f, I shouted to him as he giggled out loud laughing and he was as red as tomato...Screw him!!!

Auralyns POV

            Hello, is everybody all right?Would you like some refreshments?Ohh, I know how about some panna cotta?
No,thank you, Amanda replied,I'm still full from the chocolate chip cookies you made...How can you disagree!!! How about you guys,asking and hoping they say yes...No thank you they replied at the same time!!!*Sob*How can they disagree!!!....Oh Monika,I can't wait to post your video twerking  at social media tagging your school,friends, and parents... Hahaha!!!

Monika's POV

        She hates me!She really hates me saying, to my self while every cell in my body is shivering in fear! Monika,show me what you got,Steven exclaimed....
Okay here it goes...Deep inside I dug deep and said...I'm not ready!!!! What the f*uck what did I say!!!Oh my gas!!!...Sorry Steve Amanda I'm not ready!!!
            I opened the door hurrying to escape them, then ran to the CR locking the f*ucking door and afterwards tears went down to my eyes!!!
        I'm not, I can't, I..