Abused

Jenesis POV

I am so sick a Marcus always late driving my car around and doing God knows what. 6 months of being in a relationship with this fool and I get nothing out of it. Nothing but tears and pain I love him and I forgive and go back every single time he cheated on me. I really do love him he slept with his ex behind my back and now he has a child on the way. This is not his ex that he cheated on me with this is Lucy a girl I went to high school with in New York. Now I live in sunny LA and she does to she is a model an urban model SHADE. I see Marcus pulling up in my white BMW. I get in and I have an angry look on my face.

"Drive!"

"What the hell wrong with you?" he asked.

"Marcus I am tired of you messing around on me... on day I'll leave" I told him.

"You ain't going no where" 

"Yea I am"

"No you not"

"Let's see Marcus when I leave yo ass wouldn't have a car or a pot to piss in and a window to throw it out of."

Marcus pulls over and takes off the seat belt then punches me.

"Shut up bitch!" 

He continued hitting me and I ended up with a bloody nose, busted lip and a black eye. He drove and left me laying somewhere being I was sleeping he knocked me out cold.  He kicked my back multiple times and I couldn't walk for some reason.

Quincy POV

I was walking with Chance, Jessie, D'Lila, Christian and Justin we she a black woman laying down on the ground bloody. I walked over with Justin and she was trying to crawl but couldn't. I was in serious shocked to see something like this.

"Help me please... my boyfriend did this and took my car" she said.

"Okay Justin keep the girls away they don't need to be seeing this... Go call 911... go now" I said.

Justin runs and calls the police I cared this woman bridal style she looks like she's around 21 and she looks like she weighs around 115.  The ambulance came I went to see her in the hospital due to questions being asked. I found out her name is Jenesis Coleman and she was 22 and a college student. I was in the room making sure she was okay and a woman that looks like an older version of her came in the room.

"Baby girl" she said.

"Ma" Jenesis said.

"What happen? Did he do this to you?" she said.

"Yes he took with my car I want a restraining order against him mama" Jenesis told her mom.

"Hi thank you" she said shaking my hand.

"Hi, I'm Quincy" I told her.

"Hi, I am Jackie short for Jacqueline... thank you for making sure my daughter is safe" she told me.

"No problem she was laid out where I happened to be walking" I told her.