Derrick Tyler

Jenesis POV

I went to visit my deceased boyfriend's grave Derrick Tyler he was everything to me and I loved him down and I really missed him. We lost our virginity together and I remember being so afraid and wanting to cry he held me afterwards.

(Flashback)

Jenesis POV

I was in History class with Derrick and doing our project on Alex Haley.

"So why is your name Jenesis?" he asked.

"It in the Bible and my mom wanted all her chillens names to start with the Letter "J" I told him.

"Wow that's something"

"Not really"

"Are you doing anything after school?"

"Yea, mall and shit"

"Oh I was wondering we can chill sometime"

"Yea, I know how you guys are we chilling then you start rubbing a thighs trying to get into my panties" I told him.

"You think we all like that Jenesis" he asked me.

"You look like the type"

"Looks can be deceiceful"

"Yea yea yea"

"What?" he asked.

"Whatever Derrick"

3 1/2 years later Derrick was killed while I was right there I cried and went into depression until I met no good Marcus and I feel like love was just over for me.

(Derrick's Death)

I was holding Derrick's hand walking into the car and we saw Jerry sitting there laughing.

"What's so funny Jackass Jerry?" I asked him.

"This..." he ran behind Derrick and stabbed him in the back.

"Aww" Derrick said.

"Oh my gosh" I said.

"Take that Good boy" Jerry said and then running.

"Somebody help!" I screamed.

Derrick died in my arms.

I cried for months when he died.