A very special thank you

Quincy POV

I received an email for Jenesis saying thank you she owed me and Justin one which I feel isn't needed. I helped out someone in need and she wasn't been left outside like that. Who would do something like that? An asshole that's who. a dirty ass person would. Life is beautiful but people do not deserve to get what they get unless that did something to get what they had coming for them. This girl was abused this is something I can't forget and she wouldn't forget either. I met Jackie at a restaurant called Jackie's never knew that was her place.

"Hi Quincy where's Justin?" she asked.

"He's on the way" I answered.

"Okay fine" she said.

"Is everything okay?" I asked.

"Hey how's thing going?" Justin said.

"Hi Justin" she said.

"What up bro" I said.

"Thank you for saving my daughter she probably could've... you know. She's my baby girl and I can't bury her she has to bury me. We have a restraining order against him and trail coming soon she's now on crutches."

"I'm sorry about that" I said.

Jenesis came in on her crutches "Mom dad is here."

"Excuse me for minute" Jackie said before leaving.

Jenesis sat down at the table "Hi guys thank you again."

"Hi how's things going?" Justin asked.

"Fine, my dad is thinking about getting me a body guard like I really need but I need someone to drive me places. I can't drive my car I recently got back" Jenesis said.

I see a picture of a younger Jenesis with a boy and girl.

"Is that you when you were younger?" I asked.

"Yes that me Jade and John my mom wanted all her kids names to start with a J like hers." Jenesis told us.

"Sorry about that guys... I wanted to guys you a car from my husband car lot a 2015 Bentley." Jackie told us.

"One favorites I still my Bentley daddy gave me for graduation" Jeneis said.

"Really?" Justin asked.

"Yes the Coleman's Car Lot in Beverly Hills... Jackie's, Jade Bar's named after my eldest daughter, John's Hamburgers named after my only son and Jenny's for Jenesis my youngest daughter the Boutique I owned all of that" Jackie told us.

"Well thanks" I said.

I knew Jackie looked familiar she own thing and named them after her children. Jenesis is her baby her husband Claude a wealthy man worth around $500 million. I heard a lot about them traveling to Europe going to see some of the hottest designers and they do a lot of charity work also.

"Hi there I'm Claude Coleman Jenny's dad thank guys for saving her life" Claude told us.

"No problem sir" I told him.

"Jenny is going to be fine I have my lawyer sister and she can't go to Haiti or India with us we going there to do charity work" Claude told Jackie.

"Daddy I'll be fine... I might be walking on a boot pretty darn soon" Jenesis told her father.