Mourn

Quincy POV

I am mourning the lost of my unborn child I mean love love kids. Jessie, D' Lila and Chance are everything to me. I didn't even tell Puff and my mom about the miscarriage. Jenesis was laying in the bed.

"How does it feel" I asked her.

"How does what feel?"

"The miscarriage"

"Terrible this my second one... and I always children... it's tough telling your parents that"

"I told but not my mom or Puff"

"It's tough"

We gathered our families for dinner Justin, my mom, my dad Al, Jenesis' mom and dad, sister Jade and brother John was there. Claude owned this place and so we went to have dinner there.

"Nice to see you again son" Claude told me.

"Hey there baby" Jackie says while hugging me.

"Hi Mrs. Coleman" I told her.

"Hi there sweetie" Al told Jenesis while hugging her.

"Hi Al" Jenesis told him.

"You doing okay?" Al asked Jenesis.

"I'm fine thanks for asking" Jenesis told Al.

"Hey there sis" John told Jenesis.

"Oh Johnny" Jenesis said.

"What up Q?" John said.

"Hey John" I said.

"What up bro" Justin said.

We sat and had dinner.

"Dearly beloved we ask you to look everyone at this table may you bless this  meal we about to receive. Amen." Jackie said.

"Amen" we all said.

"How is everything going?" Jackie asked Al.

"Fine" Al answered.

"Me and Claude went on our first dad and he swore he was you and played "Off and on girl" thinking he could sing holding the radio in the air in the middle of the night outside my bedroom... my mom was pissed off she had to go to work and she came outside will a robe and rollers in head grabbing me telling me to kiss so he can shut up" Jackie told Al.

"What?" Al and I said.

"Yes and Mrs. Greene sent her dog on me" Claude said.

"Why did you do that dad?" John asked.

"We went on a date and it was terrible" Claude said.

Jenesis laugh.

"Dad makes special days terrible you know" Jade said.

"Like what?" I asked.

"Jade's prom... he showed the date a gun and he left and Jade went to prom alone...but they did dance but the guy was to scared to take picture with Jade" Jenesis told me.

"Wow" I said.

"How is everything Jenesis?" Al asked.

"Since the beating it's been hard" I Jenesis said.

"It's like that" Kim said.

"When I was beaten I lost a baby... I prayed and prayed that God save this but now they baby is in heaven with her other sibling. This is my second miscarriage may the good lord will be with us" Jenesis told them.

"What? You lost a baby?" Kim asked her.

"Yes... a week after I found out I was pregnant"

"Quincy told me in Vegas but it saddens to me know that my grandchild hasn't lived a life" Al told us.

Al hugged me and Jenesis.

"I lost my eldest I had a miscarriage and Claude and I act like it never happened" Jackie told us.

Jenesis POV

I was in the car crying.

"I wish the baby hasn't left us you know... my second miscarriage... God does things for a reason" I said.

"Right I here with you" I heard her hand and she laid on my shoulder.

"I wish I would get to know what this child would've been" I said.