Coma

Quincy POV

It's hard knowing that Jeneis is in a coma. I mean I love her but It is the hardest thing ever. 

"I mean I want her to wae up and be there for me I love her with all my heart... I mean she's wonder and beautiful but I want her back" I told my dad.

"Son I know it's hard but you have to live your life Quincy" Al said.

"I love you dad" I hugged Al.

"I love you too son" He said.

Jackie walks in the room.

"Mrs. Coleman?" Al said.

"Hi Mr. Brown... Quincy" Jackie said.

"Call me Al!" Al said.

"Sure... How's my baby girl?" Jackie said and sat down next to Jenesis.

"Still the same... no change" I said.

"Oh my oh my Jenesis Coleman my baby. I know one day she'll be okay... but I want her o be back to normal" Jackie said.

"We'll keep her in praires" Al said.

I kisses Quincy on the forehead and walk to the door.

"I'll be back. Need anything?" I said.

"Cup of water son" Al said.

Al POV

"How did he become so strong?" Jackie asked me.

"What he has been through made him so much stronger" I said.

"I mean most men would leave her... Marcus had cheated on her her beat her and made her have a miscarriage and he was there through it all" Jackie told me.

Jackie sobs and leaves I follow her and she Quincy stops her.

"Mrs. Coleman?" Quincy said.

"She's too young for this... for someone be to going through this is sad I mean she is only...." Jackie says before falling on her floor.

"Jackie?" I said.