Part - 4

Serena's POV

I was feeling heavy headed as if someone was hitting my head with a sledge hammer. Suddenly a very cold liquid started surging into my veins. A wave of numbness started in my whole body. I tried opening my eye lids, but they shut close as if they are the heaviest in my whole body.

My second attempt of opening my heavier eye lids passed by greeting with a bright white light blinding my eyes. Instantly I shut my eyes close shielding them from more damage.

I tried again and this time i was successful in opening my eyes slowly to take a peek at my surroundings. My eyes got slowly adjusted to the bright light. Everything was so bright, I felt as if I am in heaven.

A smile spread over my face.

Finally I made it. I am out of the miserable life of mine.

I am free.

The walls are painted white, few people surrounding me wore white.

Everything is white.

White is beautiful!

I am so glad that i have succeeded in my attempt. I am in heaven now.

I felt something very soft under me, very comforting. Like a royal pillow of feathers, having a soft feathery touch.

But, why is there a pillow in heaven?

Not only is my head my whole body, like am in a horizontal position.

Why am i lying on a bed in heaven?

I should fly right. I should have wings. Then why am i here lying?

May be I am in hell.

Yes!

For the things I have done I am in hell. I am sure of it.

"Doctor." I heard someone shouted loudly beside me.

Doctor?

What is happening in here?

Where am i?

"Doctor" i heard the same voice shout again. It's like a group of members all dressed in white came running towards me.

"Doctor, she finally gained her consciousness. We have checked her pulses, it is normal. And –" the person in white started to ramble something to the next person in white – doctor.

Finally I got a clarification. I am in a fucking hospital.

Who brought me here?

Who robbed my right of death from me? Bloody who?

I wanted to shout loud but no voice was coming from my mouth. It was all a whisper. There was no strength in me to lift my head and see the surroundings.

Every person in the room started to move very busily.

How come is it even possible?

I just stared at the nurse with a pleading eyes to make me sit. She pressed a button and my upper half started to raise, the bed was helping me to grasp in the surroundings.

My head was throbbing with severe pain.

Both my hands have tubes attached to them. On one I think I have a glucose saline and on the other blood is being transfused.

What the hell? I wanted to pluck out all the pipes being attached to me.

But my state was not at all helping me. A war was being waged in my head. I want to know the person who brought me her. Why did he help me? What does he mean by helping me? Who saw me in my most vulnerable state? I want to run away and hide in far ends of the world where no one knows me and no one saves me.