pool party » matt & gilinsky

for @graciemendesss :)

_________

Matthew gripped my hand firmly in his, our fingers intertwined.

"Ya excited to get in the water babyyy?" he asked cutely, dragging out the "y".

"Yes, it's so hot out here." I groaned as we approached Nash's large house, he'd recently had a pool put in, and today the whole gang was going to test it out.

"I think that's just you." Matt winked playfully.

"Or, maybe it's you." I giggled.

"It's a possibility." Matt smirked, knocking on Nash's door.

Gilinsky was the one who answered, his eyes lighting up at the sight of me, and his toned body dripping with water.

Yes, I loved Matt, but there was no lie that G wasn't hot.

"Hey Y/N! Hey Matt!" the two boys bro fisted, and then Gilinsky took me into a soaking embrace.

"You got me wet!" I shrieked.

"Yeah, I tend to do that to people." Gilinsky chuckled.

Matt lightly laughed as well, but I could tell Gilinsky's closeness with me was bothering him a little bit.

"So, the water?" I asked after a moment.

-

Matt swirled me around in the pool, my arms locked around his neck, and legs wrapped around his waist.

"Can I have a kissy kiss baby girl?" Matt asked lowly.

"Of course." I giggled, gently placing my lips on top of his pink ones.

"Get a room!" Gilinsky yelled from the diving board, before he jumped in just hard enough for the water to splash over me and Matt.

I looked up at Matt, his eyes closed in irritation.

"Hey, Y/N, Matt, G, wanna play tag with us?" Nash asked, gesturing to all the other boys.

"Sure." all three of us said.

"Gilinsky! YOURE IT!" Nash yelled, diving into the deep end where Gilinsky wasn't.

"What?" Gilinsky said, confused for a moment, which gave Matt and I the chance to scramble out of the pool and run over to Nash's table area.

Gilinsky wasn't far behind us, and Matt tried tugging on my arm to make me go faster.

"Matt, I'm tired." I huffed, out of breath.

"We cant lose baby!" he replied, going even faster.

I eventually gave up, releasing myself from Matt's grip, completely stopping as he kept going.

As expected, Gilinsky caught up to me and wrapped me in his strong arms. He leaned down towards my ear and whispered, "You're it."

I giggled, yet made no attempt to chase anyone, and Gilinsky made no attempt to let go of me.

I didn't even notice how long I'd been in his grip until Matt came over and ripped me out of it, tugging me inside.

I could hear the rest of the boys murmuring, but my head was pounding, afraid that Matt would break up with me.

Once inside, Matt pulled me upstairs to Nash's bathroom where he instantly pushed me against the wall and started grinding his crotch into mine, kissing my neck.

I wound my hands into his hair, tugging at the roots.

"You're mine baby girl, mine." he growled, ripping my bikini top off.

"Does Gilinsky get to see you like this? No, and he never will." Matt continued sucking everywhere, moans erupting from my mouth.

"I want you Matt." I moaned, but Matt pulled away slowly, leaving kisses up my neck and jaw.

"I know. But we've got a pool party to finish."

___________

Hope you liked it :))