Chapter 1.

The first thing I remember that it was raining outside the bus.
The second thing I remember is feeling jeans against my cheeks.

Jeans ?

I opened my eyes to see that my head was laying on a pair of worn black jeans.
Ripped dark jeans darker than the night sky.
I looked to the person above me, he was sleeping peacefully with headphones on.

Shit, how did I manage to sleep on someone's legs ?

I was gonna pull my head up so I wouldn't be sleeping on this strangers legs anymore but I felt a large hand on my head playing with my brown hair. I tried to move my head but the hand was still there.

"Stay" I heard his voice from above.

No, I can't continue sleeping on this strangers legs like a pillow.

"Actually I am not sleepy anymore" I told him after I removed his hand from my hair and sat on my chair beside the window.
It wasn't raining anymore.

He kept staring at me and it was starting to piss me off so I started talking.
"Sorry about that, obviously I didn't mean to sleep on your legs"

"No problem, I was bored anyway and that's why I kept playing with your hair, by the way it smells like vanilla, nice"

"You creep"
He was starting to annoy me. Why the hell would he smell my hair.

"You have to thank me I was complimenting you"

"I hate compliments" I told him while staring outside the window.

I hate compliments because all the compliments I heard all my whole life were something like "hot and sexy" those aren't compliments, people see me as just a teenager who likes to wear less cloth and to party all night but this isn't true.

"Oh sorry I meant to tell you that your hair stinks, better?" He laughed.
I laughed a little and looked at him.
"Better" I said.

I would rather be offended than complimented "hot" but here I am on the bus going to the party where all the creepers and assholes live just to get drunk like every Friday night.

The bus suddenly stopped interrupting my thoughts, the bus was standing in front of my house.

I was leaving the bus and I saw that he was walking behind me till we left the bus I was about to walk to my house but then he talked.

"What is your name ?" he asked.
I rolled my eyes, why does he want to know it its not his business I don't want to know his it's not my business anyway we won't see each other again so what's the damn point ?

"Why do you want to know ? Is it gonna change anything in your daily life ?"

"Dammit, I just wanted to know your name" he looked annoyed.

"Not gonna happen but I am gonna give you a hint it starts with an S and ends up with an S too, this is the mystery you have to figure it out" I told him while walking in front of him not looking behind me till I opened the front door with my keys I took one last glance behind me but he was already gone.
.
.
.
I was completely drunk at the party it was my 3rd bottle of vodka already. All I do in parties is drinking and watching people passing by me. In this party there are all kinds of people there are the 14 years old girls who think that they are growing up by just going to the parties and there are the growing ups and they are completely gross they always check out on any girl passing by and this completely disgusting ew.

Suddenly I felt a hand grabbing my arm away from the crowd, it was Michael.
Michael is my half friend, he isn't my closest friend but he is still my friend, he is friends with everybody he is a nice person.